More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fanficnut fanficnut

Who do we follow?

Peter Pan

Peter Pan flew up to the castle and landed on the balcony. He was very excited to be there. He had the appearance of being young but in actuality, he was several centuries old. He had decided that it was time to get away from the lost boys for a while.

Peter went inside and began mingling with the crowd. The hardest part of this was going to be picking who he was going to go after. Glancing around the room, he saw several people he already knew. Wendy was hear, and she was looking great. It had been several years since they had last seen each other and Wendy had aged well.

Just then, Tinkerbell flew over to Peter and landed on his shoulder.

"Hey Tink," Peter said.

Tink had always had a crush on Peter, but the size difference made it impossible to do anything.

That's when Peter saw Alice and got an idea. If he could get some of her famous growing/shrinking mushrooms from Alice, maybe he and Tink would be able to get a little closer... Then again, maybe he should just go after Alice.

There were so many different women to choose from...

Who does Peter go after?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)