More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unersame Unersame

Who's at the Party?

Peter, A freshmen just looking for some fun

Peter Mandela (Ref: http://www.latina.com/sites/default/files/Screen-shot-2015-03-18-at-4.09.51-PM.jpg ) had heard all about the wild parties, hot chicks, and some rumors abiut crazy sex stuff that happened at Triple Alpha parties and wanted ALL in. The starry eyed 19 year old was too naive to see any danger in coming to such a place, so just went there by himself, strutting confidently into the madouse. He was surrounded by multiple kegs of beer, People dancing to the...rather strange music, and dudes and chciks running around topless. It seemed like it would be everything he hoped for! He went around drinking, dancing, and flirting with hot girls, amd they were flirtting back! The teen was amazed at how much fun he was having, esspecially since the lights were starting to hurt his eyes and make him feel dizzy and light headed. He wanted to do stuff like this every night! He was even conaidering joining the frat, though he heard the Hazzing process was rigorous and those who couldn't handel it ended up... different.

Should he search for a Frat Guy and express his interest, or just enjoy the night and hook up with someone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)