More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Faraxsis89 Faraxsis89

What's next?

Peter's final stand

Peter Pettigrew uses a magical bracelet to slowly subvert and manipulate lily Evans, his friend's wife into becoming his lover.


Lily Evans was a beautiful and stunning young woman. The golden girl of Gryffindor and recently Mrs Potter as only last week the pair of them got married as part of a small ceremony with their close friends and family. It was vital as they were worried about Voldemort and his eaters attacking them at any point and now the daily profit only had a list of the deceased found dead in their homes. The dark mark was found floating ominously overhead.

Peter was always jealous of James, the perfect boy who had friends, pretty looks, the girls, the popularity. Compared to his rat-like face, he has less than stellar grades except in potions and runes. They were all part of the order of the phoenix, but what they did not know was that he was a traitor, he turned his back on them for his own survival. Hoping he could make them see sense that Voldemorts victory was certain.

He looked at Lily's beauty as she walked down the aisle, she never had looked at him, never considered he existed other than as James friend, but as they relaxed in the small cottage in Godrics Hollow, he knew that he wanted Lily to be his eventually as he did not care what happened to his friends. He wanted power, money, the girls. Everything that had been denied to him and he would get it eventually.

He looked down at his small gift, inside the carefully wrapped container was a bracelet. He had approached Dumbledore about the idea a while ago and he helped with the defence runes and made it so Lily would not have any concerns about accepting it. What no one except peter knew was that I aide covered over within the lions head was a small crystalline rune. It was a rune of submission of persuasion that would slowly influence the wearer over time to be more understanding and accepting of his words and ideas.

He looked over at Lily, her flowing ginger hair tied back in a messy bun, she wore a light green long dress that fitted her figure amazingly. He saw how she laughed at James's antics, and the adoration she had in his eyes towards James. He would get those looks eventually, and none of them would be the wiser.

The group slowly passed the gifts to Lily and James as they eventually came to open Peter's.

The pair were stunned by the bracelet for lily and for James he had a small ring.

"Oh wow, these are amazing peter. Thank you very much, I will cherish these certainly ." Lily exclaimed at the craftsmanship, the lions head roaring as she rubbed its head.

"Just something I thought of, Professor Dumbledore and Flitwick helped with the runes and the charms, so hopefully they should help keep you safe. Just some small runes of protection, so nothing really fancy." Peter replied sheepishly.

"Well, I feel more protected already, Wormy. We could not ask for better friends" James exclaimed drunkenly as he expressively thanked the group.

Peter saw Lily slipping on the bracelet, admiring its quality and design as they continued to talk and pass the evening.

As the group broke apart, Peter made his way into the kitchen and grabbed a small butterbeer from the fridge, when he noticed Lily standing there.

"Hi Lily, is there anything you would like from the fridge, whilst I grab a butterbeer," Peter asked.

"Yeah, if you could. I just came to grab the wine from the door." Lily explained.

Peter grabbed the wine and passed it to her. "There you go, I hope the bracelet suffices, it was the only thing I could think of that might be helpful during these turbulent times," Peter explained.

"It is wonderful and very thoughtful of you Peter. I am glad that James has such great friends with you four. You have all matured so much from your days of playing pranks in Hogwarts." Lily explained as she leaned forward and hugged Peter.

She saw him stiffen up and return the hug.

Peter was surprised at first by the hug and soon reciprocated. There was nothing sexual, just a hug of thanks and as they broke apart, he saw Lily return to the living room, her body swaying as she walked. Peter knew that he wanted her and nothing, not even his friends would stop him.

Peter knew that the runes would take a long time to slowly influence Lily and there was nothing immediate about their effect, but they were still young and had all the time in the world.

What does Peter decide to do, does he betray them for Voldemort or choose to remain by their side.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)