More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JumpMyBones JumpMyBones

Which lover caught her, and what happens next?

Pete, still naked

Pete hurried through the house, out the side door, and along the brick path with a broad smile filling his face because of his current situation: he was stark naked, clutching his 'package' in one hand to prevent it from flopping all about, while using the other hand to open doors and gates as he hurried, in the hopes of tracking down a peeping tom who'd been watching him and his wife fuck for several days, possibly weeks.

If there was anything more inappropriately funny than this -- something that would cause him or anyone else to laugh aloud -- Pete didn't know what it would be!

He turned the corner at the end of the cinder block wall that ran between their backyard and the double car garage, not really expecting the peeping tom to still be there.

His eyes widened with amazement at what -- at who -- he found:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/jumpmybones2014/SRP/peepingtom_zpsd352fd09.jpg

She was amazing. Tall, slim at the waist, curvy in the chest and buttocks. And to highlight that perfect body, her outfit was like 'naughty Catholic school girl' meets 'strip club costume'. Her black blouse barely reached below the lower curves of her young, firm breasts, with wide lapels revealing her impressive cleavage. A plaid, frilly skirt barely eight inches in length did little to hide the curves of her firm ass. And black, mid-thigh stockings emphasized long, athletic legs made to appear even longer by the four inch stiletto heels that had helped her to peek over the tall wall.

The peeping tom-oko, as he'd called her, heard Pete as he rounded the corner and looked quickly to him...

What's happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)