More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What do I choose?

Persephone (Femboy), Parasite method, desires to be a planeswalker.

“I will use the Parasite method, and now that I know it exists, I wish to travel the multiverse in search of adventure.” I said, at last.

You wish to be a planeswalker, then. While this wish will be easy to grant, and therefor not require any more slaves than I have stated, it is a power with far-reaching consequences. Few individuals have been granted this power through any means, let alone from a god such as I, and many of those individuals have shaped the multiverse as we know it in unpredictable and sometimes terrible ways. As such, this wish will require a sacrifice to be made on your part.

I swallowed hard, “And what’s that?”

You must cast aside your former self. You have abandoned your humanity in favor of a single sliver of divinity, you will be something more. You must commit to your choice now, mortal. If you truly accept my offer, you will gain free access to the multiverse; but there will be one world you shall be barred from forevermore.

“Which one is that?”

Once again, Veshra’s voices were filled with fury and impatience, Have you not listened to my words, foolish insect? You must shed your former self like the skin of serpent. The one world you may never return to is YOUR OWN! All of your belongings, all of your friends, all of your family—you shall never see them again for the rest of eternity.

The neon red ouroboros symbol hovered closer to me.

Now reach out, touch the sigil, and accept my power. Then, you shall be transported to your new home, a world in a completely different universe from your Earth, and you will begin your life anew. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes of your former existence.

I took a moment to think, I didn’t have much of a life to return to. If I never had to see my world again, it would frankly be too soon. The only item that held any sentimental value to me was an old photograph of my late father, the only person in my family to ever accept me for who I was. But he had been gone for years, I had to move on. After all, I didn’t know if he would be proud of what I was about to become anyway.

I squared my shoulders and took a deep breath, then reached my hand out to touch the glowing sigil.


I was drifting now in an endless, comfortable void. I saw nothing, I heard nothing, I felt nothing, but I was not disturbed by it. It was something like sleep, I supposed, but without a dream.

My body was changing. I did not know how I knew, but I did. I would not recognize myself in a mirror anymore; my former self would be a phantom among my features. Good. Change was good.

My mind was expanding. I was becoming a being of magical power. Gradually, I came to know how to open portals to other worlds. The key was my imagination. In a multiverse that was infinitely expansive, there were universes out there that would match anything I could possibly think of. I just had to visualize somewhere to go, and a gateway would open for me.

I could also feel my reflexes and instincts shifting. I knew how to fight now and would be ready for any kind of battle. That was good, I would have many enemies coming after me and being able to defend myself would be essential in the fantasy worlds I planned to explore. I also knew that this wasn’t the extent of my combat prowess, I would learn quickly and gain more power as I continued to fight, I would be a to be reckoned with.

I pondered these new powers for what felt like decades, centuries even. I spent so long floating through this void, but never felt inconvenienced by it. I was in no rush; I had no obligations anymore. My new life would begin as soon as it was ready, and I would be ready for it.

I hoped that my eternal companion was cute.


My eyes opened to behold an unfamiliar ceiling bathed in moonlight. I could hear crickets of the night chirping outside a window behind my head. I could feel a soft mattress below me and a big warm quilt above me. I could smell the wood and stone that comprised the room’s building materials. All of these things were familiar, yet somehow strange to me. After a few seconds the reason became clear, they were similar to sensations I knew from Earth, but they weren’t quite the same because I wasn’t on Earth anymore. I had left that world behind.

I sat up and took in my surroundings. The room I was in was large and contained all of the things I’d expect out of a bedroom. The king-sized bed I had been laying upon, a dresser and armoire along one wall, a standing mirror beside them, even a vanity nestled into one corner. The stone I had smelled earlier comprised the bottom half of each wall, and wooden logs went the rest of the way up. A pair of nightstands flanking the bed each held a lantern atop them, which provided a dim, moody light to the rest of the room.

It was cozy.

I pulled myself out of the large bed and got on my own two feet. The sensation of bodily change during my sleep hadn’t been misplaced; I was completely different now. I was tempted to go up to the mirror to see the full extent of the change, but first I wanted to get my bearings a little. I needed to know where I was.

I crossed the floor to the window and peered through. On the other side was a meadow filled with luminescent white and red flowers. A large moon hung in the sky above. Its face was full, and just like everything else about this place, it looked adjacent to the moon from my world, but not quite. The whole scene was flanked by thickets of pine trees to either side, and I couldn’t see much beyond that.

I was eager to explore this new place, but first, I needed to know what I looked like now. I made my way to the standing mirror, and finally got the big reveal.

I was short and pale with smooth, flawless skin that was soft to the touch. My top half was thin and petite, while my bottom half had much more generous proportions. Wide hips, thick thighs, and a shapely rear. Between my legs was a penis that was—for lack of a better term—compact in its flaccid state. I sort of hoped it would be a grower once it got hard, since it didn’t seem all that large right now. By contrast, my balls were bigger and even felt a little heavier, each one being almost the size of a golf-ball.

The face, however, perfectly represented all I had ever wanted in terms of my appearance. If not for the male sex between my legs, the average person would assume that I was merely a flat-chested woman, which was exactly what I’d always wanted. I was pretty hot, too, if I did say so myself. There were a couple of oddities that I noticed right away, though.

First of all, my short, messy hair was a snowy white color, a stark difference from the dark brown hair I had grown to be familiar with. My eyes, too, were strange. Their normal dark grey had become a bright, luminescent crimson red, and within the iris of these unnatural eyes was a white pattern, one that I recognized right away. Each eye had an ouroboros, the very same one that I had touched in front of Veshra. Staring into my new eyes was actually pretty mesmerizing, and I had to actively will myself to look away from them.

Now that my curiosity was satisfied, I wanted to explore my new environment, but decided I should probably wear something first. I liked my new body but wasn’t quite confident enough to wander about in the nude. I searched through the dresser and found a variety of feminine clothing. I noted the presence of bras which looked quite large, and frowned at them wondering who they might belong to. Then I remembered that Veshra mentioned that I would have a companion. Was this her room?

In the end, I found a pair of panties and decided to just see if they would fit. I slid on the black silky pair and immediately marveled at how comfortable they were. My male sex was now just a round bulge in the front of the undies. Very convenient. With some more rummaging, I managed to scrounge up a pair of leather shorts that felt pretty good, a belt with some pouches attached, and a tank top. The armoire contained a pair of leather over-the-knee belted boots which I gladly put on. I realized only after I had assembled everything that it was all black, but it contrasted well with my hair and alabaster skin, so I didn’t mind.

After doing a few stretches in the middle of the room, just to see how everything felt, I was satisfied and finally walked to the exit of the room. As I passed by the vanity, however, I stopped. Sitting in front of the mirror was a small red marble that I recognized immediately.

“Better hold on to this,” I said in a voice that shocked me with how feminine it was. I picked up the small red egg, then slipped it into one of my belt pouches. Then I finally left to explore the rest of the house.

What did I find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)