More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by QueenKah QueenKah

What's next?

Pepper and Mary meet the pledges

Pepper and Mary descended on the stairs, Mary having fun laughing at Pepper’s expense and getting it out of her system before putting on her serious face to talk with the pledges. Pepper didn’t Mary having her fun, they enjoyed pushing each other’s buttons and she was well aware of her inability to pronounce foreign names, despite how much she tried. She had a suspicious feeling that the other sorority sister voted for Yukio and Alisha just to put her in those awkward situations. But now voting is over, the final stage of pledging was about to begin.

For the final few days of pledging the 10 chosen pledges will gather to participate in a series of challenges, these challenges are designed to be humiliating and to push the boundaries of the pledges to prove that they deserve to be one of their sisters. After each challenge the pledge who performed the worst will be disqualified and no longer be in the running to join the house of GIFTS.

At the start of each challenge the pledges will be told what the criteria is to win the challenge, some are based on how fast you complete the challenge, others are about their attention to detail, where as others are skill based. The sorority has a list of 29 potential challenges that are picked at random to eliminate any sort of favouritism to a particular pledge, or in the case of Jess, to eliminate any chance of bribery that may occur. A rumour had already started that Jess bought out the sorority to let her pass into the top 10, but in actuality Pepper had heavily insisted that she be accepted to this final stage of pledging as a means to humiliate and humble the spoiled brat, she had a plan to ensure that Jess did not make it through the final challenge, that is if she even made it that far.

The two sorority sisters were now stood outside the kitchen, they could hear casual chatter among the pledges who seemed to be friendly with one another. “They seem pretty happy in there,” Mary observed, “I guess Jess hasn’t opened her mouth yet.” The pair shared a laugh at the petite brats expense before calming down and walking into the kitchen with a sense of authority in their posture.

In the kitchen the girls were spread into small little groups. Michelle and Alisha were sat at the breakfast bar talking about the classes they shared while Emma sat listening and learning about their shared field of study, Yukio was talking with Lee and Molly about fitness over by the patio door, Molly, Rachel, and Coralline were sharing makeup tips at the fridge, and Jess was on her own helping herself to a smoothie, Mary wrote a note about addressing that before letting the girls leave.

“Congratulations ladies,” Pepper began, “You are the 10 top pledges this year, how does that make you feel?”

“Amazing Pepper,” Chimed Emma hoping to earn some good favour with her superior. Jess rolled her eyes at the blatant brown nosing as the rest of the pledges gave off varying answers of gratitude for being accepted this far.

“Now I know you’ve heard all of these horror stories about pledging sororities and that things can get pretty wild, and I think we can agree, ignoring last night at least, that our activities have all been pretty tame and not really all that scandalous.” Pepper paused to the nodding heads of the pledges, and took joy in seeing the realization dawn on most of their faces, the always oblivious Lee still nodding in agreement not catching the sinister undertones of what she is about to say. “Well that ends now, those horror stories are about to be turned into reality.”

The pledges began to look worried, Molly looked like she might start shaking as images of gangbangs and bukake filled her mind.

Rachel was frozen stiff, struggling to maintain eye contact as she thought about being to engage in lesbian activities.

Lee just looked puzzled, the paper-thin nuance to what Pepper was saying was too much for the simple minded blonde.

Michelle outwardly maintained her composure, but inside she was shaking like a leaf.

Yukio didn’t dare think of what things they would make her do, her competitive nature was all that she was focussed on and is what drove her to making it this far in her pledge.

Emma had her eyes closed, just telling herself over and over that when all of this was over she could focus back on her goals to use this sorority to jump-start her career.

Jade was one of the only pledges baring a smile, hoping for a humiliating and degrading set of tasks.

Coralline was also baring a smile, but she was much more calm than Jade, she was uncomfortably comfortable with almost anything.

If looks could kill then Jess could commit genocide, she was convinced that “that bitch Pepper” was out to get her, and that she was just going to make things harder on her because she was jealous of her and her money.

And Alisha was secretly weighing the scales in her mind about if the next 3 days will be worth it just to cover her tuition.

“Today you can relax,” Pepper continued, “We will not have you undergoing any of the final challenges today. We are letting you take today to rest and recover from the past week of team building exercises, character tests, and last nights party, all that you need to know is the Library opens tomorrow morning at 5am, I expect all ten of you to be there by 5:30.” She let the pledges take that information in for a moment, making sure that they all understood this basic instruction; in all honesty it was for Lee’s sake more than anything. “You can all go back to your dorms now, spend the day relaxing and just make sure you’re ready for tomorrow, because that is where the fun is going to begin.”

The pledges began making their way to the door, as they did Mary tapped Pepper on the shoulder and showed her the note about Jess taking a smoothie. “Oh one more thing ladies.” The pledges all stopped in their tracks and turned to face Pepper.

“Can you all just line back up in front of me again for a moment.” Despite being phrased as a question her tone of voice was clear that it was not a question.

After the pledges were lines back up in front of Pepper and Mary the sorority sisters stepped towards Jess, who was stood with all of her weight on her left leg with the right one slightly bent, her right arm crossed under her bust and her left hand holding up her smoothie, she retained the same detestable look on her face towards Pepper. “Yes?” She asked in a monotone voice.

“Why exactly did you think you could treat yourself to one of our smoothies?” Pepper asked bluntly.

“I was thirsty,” Jess replied. Pepper smiled down at the little brat and stepped back to get a better look at all of the pledges.

“Over the past few days we have punished bad behaviour, Jessie here knows that better than any of you, but the next few days are going to be different. This sorority is a sisterhood and to truly represent that you are all going to be responsible for one another.” After letting those words sink in Pepper continued, “To put it simply, you are all going to be collectively punished for the bad behaviour of each other.”

Uproar erupted from the pledges, complaining that they didn’t want to be responsible for any of Jess’s bullshit, Pepper obviously understood but this is tradition. Mary very effectively shushed everyone into silence so Pepper could continue and issue their punishment. “Seeing as little Jessie here stole fruit from our pantry to make her little beverage,” Pepper made sure to heavily enunciate every time she used to term ‘little,’ “then it is only fitting that you leave something in return for this theft. Think of it like a trade.”

“And what exactly do you expect everyone here to leave to pay for my smoothie?” Jess mocked, “I doubt these poor cunts can afford to lose a dime.”

The hatred eradiating from the other pledges almost made the temperature in the entire kitchen rise a few degrees. Pepper on chuckled and replied, “You don't have to worry, I don’t want your money.”

“Ha, like I’d worry about giving a skank like you money, I could…” Pepper didn’t let her finish gloating about how much money her “Daddy” was giving her, instead shutting her up entirely with her command.

What does Pepper want from Jess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)