More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VLADVLAD666 VLADVLAD666

What's next?

People Can Be Horrible

Misty was thrilled with life, she'd had the High Speed Internet installed and Mark helped her set up her Office in the small back bedroom and was soon logged into the Office and all was well. She and Mark loved their new deck, having a yard, workshop/garage and their own space with no neighbors living above or below them. They'd talked about getting a hot tub for the deck, since it was surrounded by a privacy fence and maybe in a few years adding an in ground pool. As it was they'd gotten a grill and table with an umbrella and four chairs for the deck so they could have friends over.

Mark had taken the car for an oil change and Misty was still unpacking boxes from the move in. Then was in the front room upstairs when she heard some strange nosies from from the street. When she went to the window and looked out she was stunned to see a Auburn haired girl of about 18 or 19 mocking, insulting and abusing a redheaded girl who looked to be old, and taller, but the smaller girl was totally in charge and a total bitch as she older girl was on her knees at the feet of the other girl apologizing for whatever offense she'd committed. Thats when Misty saw that the younger girl was wearing skin tight yoga pants that were obviously a size too small, sneakers and a spandex crop top, while the other girl, the older one was wearing jeans, that Misty had first thought were tights. The duo had gotten closer and Misty was able to see that the taller girl was in fact wearing jeans but they were tightest jeans Misty had ever seen and in spite of the girls fantastic figure, it was clear that the jeans were several sizes too small for her she was quote buxom and wearing an extremely tight turtle neck that showed off her substantial breasts; and her tormentor was unleashing a verbal tirade, and Misty clearly heard the smaller girl call the other girl a fat lazy cow before reaching out slapping the girls substantial breasts and snap that her Cow udders needed and deserved to be milked, like the cow she was. The smaller girl grabbed the other girl by her hair and her from to knees to a standing position and commanded her march, making the larger girl literally march, and raise her knees as high as her breasts and march down the sidewalk. That was the most bizarre thing Misty had ever seen! Over the next few weeks, Misty saw the Auburn haired girl several more times out on the street. The thing that struck Misty about the Auburn haired girl was that every time she saw her, the girl was clad in skin tight, skimpy outfits, and always seemed to have an attitude and appeared to look like she was looking for a fight! On a few of those occasions she saw the Auburn haired girl with another girl, sometimes close to her own age, a few times with women who appeared to be a few years older.

On a couple occasions Misty had even seen the Auburn haired Bully with another Auburn Haired girl who looked to be a bit a older, but assumed that maybe the other girls was a family member, but thought no more about it.

A few days later, Mike came home with his bonus and they decided to purchase to treat themselves to the Hot Tub they'd talked about when they'd first toured the property. That weekend they visited several showrooms and found a Hot Tub that met their requirements, as to size, shape, weight, power requirements, and cost, to keep it in within their budget.

Two days later, a delivery truck pulled up and two large guys with a dolly brought the Hot Tub into the yard and up the steps of the deck and placed it where Misty indicated, and showed her the operations and control panel and, plugged it in for her and told her not to switch it on until the water level was where they indicated, then she could turn on the pump and heaters and within four hours the tub be would up to temperature, and ready to enjoy.

Misty finished her work and prepared dinner and surprised Mike with his favorite meal as well as the fact that the Hot Tub was filled and up to temperature.

After dinner the duo got to enjoy their hot tub for the first time and decided that life couldn't get any better.

Life Gets Better-Can it Get Worse?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)