More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RcR RcR

Who’s story do we look at?

Penny

Penny is the average high school girl. Shes 19 and is closer on the attractive side in her school. She has fair skin, a thin waist, cute c cup boobs, and an about average sized penis measuring at about ‘7’ inches long. She isn’t the hottest girl at the school, but she still isn’t the worst.

She is in her senior year and has mostly enjoyed high school . Penny thinks the teachers are all kind and patient all except for one. Everyone in the school can agree that out of all the teachers in the school, there is one that is the worst.

Coach Evans ,Penny’s P.E. Teacher, is the cruelest person she has ever met. She was known for being one of the strictest teachers in school. Most of her other students think she would work best as a drill sergeant rather than a high school coach. She yells at them with her loud booming voice and forces them to do exercises none of them have the energy for. Not only that, but her body gives off the over the top look of authority and dominants.

She is about 5’6” tall and has a well sculpted and muscular body. Her skin is also nicely tanned. She comes to class wearing only a grey sports bra, which keeps her D cup boobs in place and matching skin tight yoga pants which don’t even try to hide her proudest feature. Coach Evans was extremely hung. Her cock is usually seen slid down her yoga pants, usually sticking down the left side. Her cock looks like it is only a few inches away from reaching her knee and the head of her meaty cock is also quite prominent. And the balls that her penis is attached to are pretty sizable as well.

Coach Evans loves any chance she could get to rub her cock in everyone’s face. Even when she is just sitting down, she will keep her legs spread open to let her serpent breath. And when one of her students needs a punishment, she will them down on there knees to apologize. While doing this, she will have the punished student a couple inches away from her crotch. It is also a known fact about Evans that she sweats a lot, and more specifically it becomes a wet greasy slope in her yoga pants.

The smell alone has almost made people pass out. Some people have said it stunk like rotten meat. And when the person is close to passing out, coach Evans will step back, letting them breath fresh air once again.

Penny just happened to be one of these kids. Evans usually picked on specific students in class and this year, that was Penny. Evans would always find a way to rub in Penny’s face how big her cock is and that Penny will never have one as nice.

Penny hated the stench of her teacher pushing her junk in her face. It really did smell like rotten meat that someone left out in the sun for to long. So Penny, and everyone else, believe that coach Evans has the biggest cock in school. That is until one day

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)