More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

Which Story?

Peice of Mind (Hypnosis)

Jaime woke slowly, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. It was early afternoon on a Monday and he was still in bed. After a stretch he brought himself to his feet and yawned.

It had been a few weeks since Jaime lost his last job at the local bookstore and hasn't been able to find another since. Without a job, he ended up losing his apartment as well, but luckily his friend Rob had been nice enough to let Jaime crash at his place for a while until he can get back on his feet.

Jaime thought that maybe he should start looking into another job but he wasn't that motivated. Rob had plenty of cash so there was no worry of him wearing out his welcome. The real problem, however, was that he has no marketable skills. The bookstore job was just inventory stuff, which he could do fine until they had to make cut backs. He wasn't too sure where to even start looking for work.

After using the bathroom and getting a shower, Jaime headed downstairs into the living room. There Jamie was shocked to see Judith, Rob's Ex. They had a pretty nasty break up after Judith had found out that Rob was cheating on her. She was writing something on a piece of paper and there was a package on the coffee-table. Jamie was thinking about sneaking back up the stairs when Judith finished writing and looked up.

"Oh, hi Jamie," she said blankly.

"Hey Judy," Jamie said uncomfortably.

"I was just dropping something off, could you make sure Rob gets it?" She asked while handing him her key to the house.

"Uh, sure," Jamie responded, taking the key.

Judith left quickly and Jamie was left to his own thoughts.

Whats the deal with the package?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)