More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Incredizomb Incredizomb

What's next?

Peeking through the fence

On both sides of the fence various trees and bushes were growing, you hide yourself between the leaves and spy at your neighbours' backyard. The backyard had a small inground pool, inside the pool you saw Addison leaning back against one of the pool's walls with her head tilted up and her eyes closed. Her hands were stretched back and laying down outside the pool, causing her voluptuous boobs to stick out. From what you can make out she was wearing a pink bikini with some slight frills, her large wet cleavage was a hypnotizing sight and it made you really hard down there.

Addison opened her eyes and sighed calmly, "Well, I think that's enough" She began wading to the other side of the pool to get out. At this moment you're not sure what to do, you look at the shrink ray in your hand and think "Should I really do this?" A moral dilemma runs through your mind, the fear of what consequences it would bring should you fire the gun is flooding your thoughts. Your heart is beating like crazy, but in the end you succumb to your lust for the gorgeous redhead and decide to go for it. You take a deep breath and aim the shrink ray at Addison.

The trigger was pulled and another ray was fired, hitting the bikini babe as she got exactly to the middle of the pool. Addison stopped for a moment because she felt goosebumps running down her body, before she could realize what was going on she quickly started to dwindle. Her swimwear became baggier until it slipped off of her entirely and she could no longer feel the pool's floor beneath her feet. Addison suddenly found herself naked in what seemed like a large lake, she splashed around in panic until she saw her bikini bottom floating next to her and hanged on to it, at her size the bikini was like a raft. "What just happened...?" she looked around and recognized the large body of water she's in is actually the pool. "Am I.. Small? No.. This can't be happening..."

Addison used the bikini to swim to the other side of the pool, once she finally stood on solid ground she looked at her gigantic surroundings. Her jaw dropped as she saw how her familliar backyard now looked like some sort of an alien jungle landscape. Grassblades almost as tall as her, ants the size of rabbits crawling around, and the beach ball next to the pool now looked twice as big as her house. in the distance Addison could see her actual house, it was so massive she couldn't even comprehend it's colossal form. After taking in the new landscape she suddenly remembered her situation- She is shrunken, wet and butt naked in her backyard. Realizing this she pulled her hair in panic and screamed in her now high pitched voice.

Witnessing these events you start to think about what to do next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)