More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

Her bedroom light comes on

Pay her a visit

Before I think better of it, I've jumped up and walked downstairs. I've decided I'm gonna go over there and meet that hot blonde chick. I mean, peeping at her from next door isn't going to get me any closer to her hot white ass, now will it?

I head over and ring the doorbell, breathing heavy from anticipation (and rushing over here... I'm packing some extra pounds, you know). There's a moment of hesitation like, what the fuck am I doing here? I start to think about turning and just getting out of there...

When the door opens. The next door wife is standing in front of me, smiling slightly out of curiousity. She's removed her jacket and now is wearing a crisp white blouse as well as a skirt. She has big innocent blue-grey eyes and the slightest curl to her hair. She has a slight smell of flowers, no doubt perfume or shampoo. But all in all, the complete package. I'm in love.

"Can I help you?" she asks pleasently if a little impatiently.

"Oh yeah, hi," I manage and introduce myself. "You must be new to the neighborhood, I ain't never seen you around before."

"Yes, my husband and I just moved here from the midwest," she explains. "My name is Brooke, Brooke Larsen."

"Cool, well, welcome to the city. Kind of," I laugh, gesturing at the suburban sprawl. "If there's anything I can do to help you out, you know, make you feel more comfortable, I'm your man."

Brooke smiles. "Aren't you a gentleman, would you like to come in?"

I smile eagerly, "Yeah, uh, sure," I say. She steps aside and I walk inside. It's a beautiful house, well decorated. "Y'all must be pretty rich." I observe. I notice some football paraphanlia and a framed photograph of Brooke in a cheerleader uniform.

Brooke shakes her head. "I just like to decorate," she laughs.

"Where's your husband?" I ask.

"He's away on business." she replies. "He's often out of town. Can I get you a drink?" She asks as she walks into the kitchen.

"Sure, beer, whatever..." I say casually.

She returns with a couple of sodas, smirking. "I don't think you're 21..." she says. We enjoy a sip, when she asks, "So who are you again?"

What do I tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)