More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Who should Amber call?

Paula

"Everyone enjoy your summer break!" Amber called out, "I'll be seeing you all again on September third!"

As the class packed up and headed out the door, Amber caught sight of Paula, her twenty-two-year-old student who was still stuffing her notebooks into her bag. Amber knew that Paula did babysitting on the side, which was why she believed that she would be the perfect candidate to babysit her. Still, she was nervous about what Paula would even say.

"Hey, Paula...?" She called out as the rest of the class had left, getting the red head's attention. "Can I...Can I have a word with you?"

"Oh, sure thing, Ms. Amber!" Paula said as she walked up to the front desk. Looking into her teacher's eyes, she asked, "What's up?"

Amber gulped as her cheeks turned pink. Here goes everything.

"Well, you see..." Amber began nervously, "I know you probably might have other plans for your summer vacation, but I also know that you often babysit. I'll pay you for your troubles, but I was wondering if you could - "

"Say no more, Ms. Amber!" Paula interrupted with a warm smile, "I'll gladly babysit for you!"

"Well, not babysit for me..." Amber corrected, her cheeks going pink once more. "I want you to babysit...well, me."

Paula's smile faltered a bit as she tilted her head in confusion. "Come again?"

"I...I've been watching videos about adult babies," Amber explained, "and I was wondering if, maybe, you can help me give it a try by being my babysitter for the summer. I know it sounds ridiculous, but like I said I'll be sure to pay you for your time."

"Me? Babysitting you?" Paula asked, making sure she had heard this proposal right, "As in, you act like a baby and I treat you like one? And when we say baby, we mean baths, baby food, diaper changes; the whole nine yards?"

"Yes." Amber responded, nodding hopefully, "What do you say?"

How does Paula respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)