More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pickwickirish Pickwickirish

Who emails the service?

Paul, who wants to be in a porn film

Business was going well thought Carrie. There was a steady stream of enquiries coming into the mailbox and many of those enquiries were turning into business. She was surprised at how many of the clients they took on were women. Their enquiries tended to be more interesting she thought. Many of the men just wanted a warm body to fuck and that wasn’t the service they offered.

She started to go through today’s emails. A few went in the trash, but one caught her eye.

Hi,

This might be an odd request, but I’ve always wanted to appear in a porn film. Your website mentioned that your team had some film experience. Would that be something that you would be able to facilitate?

Paul

A porn film sounded quite doable. Simon had previously made one with Mae with Anke and Antoine’s assistance. What sort of film did Paul have in mind she wondered?

She drafted an email back to Paul asking for further information. She also included a link to the pizza delivery film as an example for him of work the team had done previously.

She waited for Paul’s reply.

What kind of film do they decide to make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)