More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KeranjangAib KeranjangAib

What she will do for next day?

Patrolling at the Bridge

In her usual outfit, which is only a lingerie, Kazemon stood at the top of the bridge. As promised, the police chief sent some of his men to assist Kazemon, he sent 3 people. The police below reported there will be a ship transporting junks to the Neo district.

"The ship will be departed soon, ma'am." said the police, "We need to check their ship."

Kazemon nodded and flew to the dock. She landed swiftly on the ship, "Alright, men. I'm here to see your stuff."

The captain of the ship stepped outside with anger filled his face, "The hell is wrong with this, slut. It's only junks, you don't need to see it."

"The Mayor told me to, just sit there and watch." Kazemon replied.

The fat captain waves his hand, "Bah! Do as you wish, make it quick we have a tight schedule here. Just as tight as your bikini."

The crew laughed along side their captain. Kazemon ignored them and began checking the pile junks. At first, there's nothing with it, after some closer look, she noticed a large box below a broken fridge.

She moved the fridge and revealed a wooden box. There was a Royal crest painted on it. The box seems like a brand new, it's definitely not a junk whatsoever.

"Well, i think you need to delay your voyage, cap'n." Kazemon bring the box to the upper deck and drop it in front of the captain, "Open it."

"It's just a box!"

"Yes, a suspicious box."

The captain grunted, "Dammit. Bring me the crowbar."

He opened the box and a lot of serum was inside it. The green colored serum was kept inside on a small bottle.

"Can you explain this?" ask Kazemon as she picked one of the bottle.

"The hell am i supposed to know that!? I only bring junks everyday!"

Kazemon called the police, "Take this to Mr. Fukuyama." she ordered.

The police bring the box to the Royal district followed by Kazemon. She reported to the chief and he approved it to directly give it to the Mayor.

"We found this on the junk ship, sir. The ship was about on their way to Neo. The captain admitted he didn't know about it. It has a Royal crest on it, i assume this is an inside job." said the chief to Mr. Fukuyama.

The Mayor take a closer look to the serum, "This is no good. Is this the only box?"

"Yes, sir. It's the only box i've found." Kazemon said.

"Looks like something is happening in Neo. Keep your eyes on the other ship schedule today and inspect their goods. Chief, sent your men to do it. Don't let the media know about this, there is a high Royals involved under our noses."

"Yes, sir."

"Destroy this box at once, investigate the Neo's port officer. As for Kazemon, i need you to stay low and wait for the chief's report."

"Understood."

The chief took the box and put it in the police car, "Take it to the office and destroy it immediately."

The lower rank officer obeyed his order, they took it from Mayor's place.

"Should i escort them?" ask Kazemon.

"They'll be find. Just take it easy, you did a good job. I need you investigate about the Royal crest." said the Mayor.

Kazemon nodded and left the Royal district. Soon after Kazemon left, the Mayor took his phone called someone.

"The plan was a success. Your serum is on it's way and she's on her way to you. The Queen shall be revived soon."

Whose Royal Crest is that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)