More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who's the (un)lucky girl?

Patricia

I take another deep breath and in one fluid motion, go from standing up to dragging Patricia to a nearby round table all the while she kicks and screams.

Patricia was easily my closest friend in the group seeing as I'd known her since middle school and the two of us used to be seen together so much people would confuse the two of us for sibling or lovers.

Unfortunately she also had the habbit of being a shallow bitch. She had started dying her hair, I think, in an attempt to deture sibling or girlfriend comments and had stopped hanging out as much for the same reason. And once I actually did develop feelings for her and I told her, she laughed right in my face. But now she'd get what she deserved.

"Don!" Heather cried out. "What are you doing?!" Patricia joined in. "I'm going to you, and the rest of you too, for all the torment you put me through." I calmly, but angerly explained to them.

At the mention of "" Heather and the others looked less outraged although still had looks of unease.

I smiled to myself, pushing Patricia face first into the table as I held her down and slid off her jeans and black lace panties.

I roughly fingered her to get her wet. "You were my first crush, Patricia. I loved you and you laughed in my fucking face. So I'm going to you first." I explained, each word dripping venom and hatred.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please stop!" Patricia begged sobbing. I laughed. "It's way too late for that." I said and once she became wet enough, I take out my dick and unceremoniously thrust into her, causing her sobs to grow.

The feeling was simply amazing, finally fucking Patricia. I could only imagine how amazing the others would be.

Which hole first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)