More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thisisnttaken8 thisisnttaken8

What does Connor do with this new information?

Party tonight

"You're still going to that party tonight?" Connor heard Derek question in disbelieve as he fixed his hair in the mirror. He glanced over at Derek through the mirror and smirked at his disapproving head shake.

"You're so paranoid dude. We're young. We lived through Carona we can live through this too," Connor reasoned in response.

"Yeah but this isn't lethal, it's... something else," Derek tried to explain but seemed to be at a loss for words.

"Dude, I really don't care. I need some poon tonight it's been like two weeks. And so do you. I heard you jacking off last night," Connor shot an accusatory glare at Derek.

"What...no I.... dude I was not doing that," Derek stammered though his blushing cheeks gave him away.

"That's a violation man. Not in the same room." Connor told him. "In fact, have you even gotten laid since coming here?"

"I mean no, I've been too busy focusing on school work," Derek defended himself.

"and jacking off," Connor added.

"yeah and that- wait shut up," Derek grumbled.

"What are you afraid of man? You're a good looking guy," Connor tried to boost his confidence. He wasn't lying. Connor considered himself straight but with Derek's strong sturdy build from long hours in the gym, sharp jaw, and chocolate brown eyes Connor knew he was a looker. "You got a tiny dick or something?" Connor jokingly took his still soft but impressive 7 inch dick out and wagged it in Derek's direction.

Well? does he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)