More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xcman123 xcman123

What did Maria confess?

Party time!

“When I was younger I was married to a guy called John, he was English and we were living together in London. We had been married for about a year or so but I think we could both sense that the relationship was ending. Anyway, it was a Friday night and we were getting ready to go out to a house party with some friends. We had a few drinks whilst we were getting ready and then we headed out the house party. Once we got there we started chatting and more drinking. At one point during the party, I lost sight of John and was dancing in one of the rooms with some friends.

Whilst dancing this girl I didn’t know came up to me and started dancing with me, she was super sexy and had this latin way about her. We were dancing seductively together and I think people were starting to notice us a bit, her hands were roaming all over my body and she was squeezing and rubbing herself against me. Our dancing was getting more and more heated when she moved behind me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, I started wiggling my arse against her pussy when she slipped her hand under my dress and started fondling my breasts. I had done stuff with girls before but her aggressive nature surprised me. She then started kissing my neck and I could tell that people were watching us go at it on the dance floor.

Continue, Stop this, or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)