More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jll_2010 jll_2010

What's next?

Party at Sophia's

Still waking up, you open up snapchat to see what Andrew texted you. You swipe on his name and find a text from him asking what time you were heading over to Sophia's tonight for her end of year party, although you suppose party wasn't exactly the right word. It was really just a big gathering between your extended friend group. You send a quick text back to him telling him you'd be there around 7. You check the time to see that it's currently about 12:30. You figure it.s probably time to move on with your day.


It's now 6:15. After communicating with the rest of your friend group earlier you decided on having Brady drive you guys over. The girls, were all planning to go over to set up a bit. Since Brady lived closest to you, that would meant he'd be coming to your place first, some time around 6.45 he'd said.

You walked over to your closet to find something to wear. You glanced across your nicer shirts, which mostly consisted of name brand hypebeast shit, like Thrasher, Champion and Adidas. You finally decide on wearing a black champion shirt which you throw on with some faded jeans which are ripped at the news, and a pair of white air ones. You pull open reach into the back of your closet, behind your old bin of toys to access your booze stash, compliments of Sophia and her older sisters newly legal ID. What do you have saved for tonight?

What's in your booze stash?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)