Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarkLordTommy DarkLordTommy

So...What will it be?

Party at Rosie's!

"Hey!" Rosie practically yells after opening her front door. The music and multiple voices coming form behind her are pretty loud. "Whats up?".

Rosie is blonde, about 110lbs, and very fit. Shes currently wearing tight Grey low cut sweatpants that show the thin straps of her bright pink thong, and a white T-shirt that says "Save a virgin, do me instead."

"Just in the neighborhood," You say, "and yourself?"

She smiles brightly, "Taunie brought some rather interesting things to the party tonight."
Reaching out, she grabs your wrist and pulls you inside, "Come on in, join us!"

After getting inside and removing your jacket and shoes, you walk into Rosie's living room. Theres about fifteen people scattered across the room: some on couches, some lying on the floor, some making out in corners. They all have really glazed over eyes, and some of their pupils look rather huge.

"Everyone," Rosie calls out, and after introducing you to the room she pulls you onto a couch next to a rather sexy brunette wearing a black miniskirt and a tube top.

"Well hello, hot stuff," the brunette says, "I'm Taunie."

What did Taunie bring to the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)