More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

Where to begin?

Party Tonight

Bryan and Scott saw several flyers on the bulletin board near the elevators. Since the semester hadn't started yet, but most of the residents were moved in, several of the floors decided it was a good day for a party. Bryan's floor was not having a party, but the girl's floor one flight up was. Bryan and Scott decided that that was the place to be tonight.

After dinner, a shower and a shave, Bryan and Scott walked out of the dorm to go for a walk. Scott had some great marijuana that he'd rolled into a joint back in the room. There was a wooded area not far from the dorm that went along a river parkway. Once the trees shielded them from most observation, they lit up. It had been a few weeks since Bryan had smoked, so he choked a bit on the first puff, but recovered in a minute. By the time they returned to the Donnybrook, they were nicely buzzed, and twilight had set in. They headed to the girl's floor.

When they got out of the elevator, the noise was the first thing to hit them. Rock music blared from a stereo in the common room, and everyone was shouting to be heard over the din. There was a knot of people dancing in the middle with more along the sides chatting into each other's ears. The two men surveyed the surroundings, and Scott pointed to a pair of girl's alone, talking to one side. They headed over. Bryan knew that Scott had good instincts when it came to parties, so he usually followed his lead.

As they approached, the two women looked up at them curiously. One was a short, compact mixed-Asian girl with short, black hair and a shock of fuchsia-colored bangs. She was dressed in tight black pants and a teal t-shirt and couldn’t have weighed more than a hundred pounds. She was a knockout. The other was a medium-height white girl with strawberry blonde hair past her shoulders and a Rubenesque figure; big breasts and hips. She had a very pretty round face. Her jeans were hip-huggers, and she was wearing a scoop-necked tee stretched a bit by her large rack, which revealed quite a bit of deep cleavage. They both had cans of Coke in their hands.

“Hello, Ladies. We saw you over here alone and wondered if you’d like some company,” Scott shouted over the music.

They both nodded, and the Asian said in just as loud a voice with no hint of accent, “Sure. I’m Ting, and this is Jane. Have you guys not hooked up with some drinks? Follow me.”

Scott grinned at Ting, and Bryan winked at Jane. Jane smiled and headed after Ting, who was quickly dodging dancers and talkers to get to the refreshments. Scott had little trouble following her because of his small stature, but Jane and Bryan got boxed in a few times before they got there. At one point, Bryan took Jane’s hand and led her through the crowd.

When they got to where Ting had led them, they found four coolers filled with soft drinks. Scott and Bryan both took Cokes out and shook the ice-cold water off them. They popped the tops and took big swigs out of them, almost in unison.

The four of them tried to chit-chat, but the noise level was just too high, so Scott put down his drink, Ting followed suit, and he grabbed her hand and went out on the dance floor. Jane and Bryan watched the other two for a bit, and then Jane put her drink down and took his hand. He quickly put his soda next to hers.

They shimmied and shook to the music, laughing and having a good time. They kept trying to say things to each other over the rock-and-roll to no avail. Jane could definitely dance, and her body jiggled nicely in time with the beat. After a few songs, all four retreated to their drinks. Bryan and Scott took a swig and almost spit it across the room.

“There’s booze in here!” Bryan shouted.

Ting laughed in a lilting, chime-like voice.

“Oh, yeah! You must have grabbed our cans by mistake. Ting’s got some rum back at our room,” said Jane, still struggling to be heard over the din.

“You want to come back and refill your cans now that you have some room in there?” Ting said loudly.

“Yeah, that would be great. We can talk there too,” Scott answered. Bryan nodded, trying to save his voice.

Ting led the way to one of the corridors off the common room. The rest followed in her wake.

What happened back at their room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)