More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryArt789 LiteraryArt789

What's next?

Part Two

Over the next few months, the scenario had completely changed. Mrs. Quill had successfully pushed her husband into marrying their daughter. Seducing her husband into doing it was easier than she had imagined. Eugene was part of the family now which meant that she had him in the palm of his hands. His only job was to satisfy Nina and her stepmom. Imani had specifically instructed him to make sure his seed blossoms inside Nina. However, the teenage girl was shy, avoided sexual contact and preferred a simple life with her husband.

Eventually, Nina was sent to a boarding school by her father and Eugene was left behind. Since Mr. Quill was away on business most of the time, it meant that Imani was alone to experiment with her obedient son in law. Back door sex was one of her most cherished fantasies. She ate healthy and prepared for weeks before the fateful night. Eugene had braced himself on his mother in laws back and attempted entry. The coarse and rough texture was tough to negotiate but he got in there. A nude Imani was on all fours and shrieked in ecstasy as he prodded inside. Her large posterior took charge and controlled the pace. Seeing the dragon tattoos dancing on her hips made Eugene go wild. She quickened her thrusts as she could feel his hands grope her dangling breasts. Finally, she felt his raw untainted warmth spurting inside her anal tract. Pain was the purest pleasure. He had come through with full marks.

Eugene never felt like he was betraying his wife. He merely fulfilled his duties towards his mother in law. His full immersion into her sex life was an amazing experience. Carving into every nook and crevice made him more connected than ever to Mrs Quill. Was he falling in love? Was it wrong to love her? Full submission to her every desire was the key to her heart. Eugene knew that if he could go through all her ordeals, then maybe her heart would lighten. The tribulations grew intense. Normally, Imani would tie him up on a wrought iron bed in the secluded basement. She had a habit of shaving every part of his body with a crude razor. When the blade touched his genitals, he would quiver much to her delight. This was followed by smearing hot oil all over his shaven parts. Mrs Quill would ride his moist body into a grunting orgasm over and over again. When weakened, she fed him chemically induced fruits to improve his diet. She was impressed at how his young frame was developing into a healthy haven of love. More importantly, his produce was now much creamier and consistent than before. It was at this point that she decided to spice things up further.

But her plans reached an abrupt halt when Nina came back home for vacation. Realising her step daughter’s happiness was equally important, she told Eugene to focus on that specifically. Nina had a wonderful time with her husband and had even managed to sleep with him. This time it didn’t feel awkward and she was stunned at his improved performance. He climaxed heavier and pleasured her in ways which were unimaginable. Looks like Mrs Quill would have to settle for bedding her mister for a while.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)