More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryArt789 LiteraryArt789

What's next?

Part Three

The man of the house, Mr Q, was a pompous fellow who enjoyed his wealth. According to himself, he was an artful lover who satisfied every mental and physical need of his newly wed wife. He took great pride in sprouting his love stem deep inside her womanly abode. Planting his precious fruits of labour was a true honour for a man like him. Imani however, felt he was a sloppy love maker who could not pleasure her senses. Infact, she had married the old fool for his riches. A recently divorced wealthy man was exactly the opportunity she had been seeking the entire time. She swooped into his heart and effortlessly claimed the vacant title of Mrs. Quill. But, Imani was not contempt in merely playing a supporting role. Total control and dominance over his physical and financial resources was the end game. Achieving this would not be easy and she was up to the challenge of tilting the balance in her favor.

When she got married, Imani was a slender brown woman with a pretty face and innocent background. To topple his throne, she would have to become an irresistible obsession for her husband. Someone he could never say ‘no’ to. Imani began by devoting herself to an intense workout regime which focused on shaping her glutes and abdomen. This was followed by a rigorous daily bake in the sun to tan her skin into a bronze complexion. As for cosmetic upgrades, she went full brunette and got a sizeable pair of breast implants. Her new bosoms were the talk of the town in the entire tristate area. To top it all off, she got a tattoo on each of her enhanced hips to commemorate the transformation. A Chinese dragon circling the earth on one cheek and a traditional dragon breathing fire on the other. Within six months, she was born anew. A sturdy determined sexual beast. It was time to strike.

One night when Mr. Quill returned home and was proceeding to the bedroom, his jaws dropped. Standing on the threshold was his wife in her birthday suit juggling her grand grapefruits in her palms. He must have been dreaming. She was bulkier and naughtier than ever before. ‘Martin dear, I need you...we need you’ she spoke in a sultry accent, squeezing her new toys. Without a word, he pounced on his brazen wife and began licking every part of her pristine body. It was important to make him feel he had the upper hand. Imani wasted little time in shoving him onto their bed and stripping off his luxury clothes. She mounted her thick frame over his stout belly and positioned her thighs on either side. The night seemed to darken further as the clouds closed in. It was showtime. Her claw like fingers guided his pulsating sausage through the opening. As soon as it snaked up inside her walls, she began jerking her haunch. ‘You like that babe? Ugh..give me more I need it all’. Martin was mesmerised by his wife’s initiative as the blood began coursing through his veins. Imani firmly braced herself and started to churn his pelvis in an ascending pace. He was much weaker than she had anticipated as his floodgate burst within minutes. Chunky fragments of fudge began hurtling through his meaty pole as Martin gasped and groaned in joy. ‘Oh Martin, Oh Martin! Come to me, come to me!’ She shrieked as he was being heavily absorbed by his wife. Perfect. He yielded as many times as she needed him to. By the third orgasm, he was thoroughly depleted. Consuming his juices had made Martin all sweaty and numb. It was at this point that Imani took care of business.

She hastily reached for the contracts in the side table drawer. Her instructions echoed through his ears in a sweet whisper. Like a puppet, his feeble arm clenched the pen and signed across the legal documents. He would do anything to please the love of his life. Old Martin shortly fell into a deep slumber. What he didn’t realise was that his signature was all over papers that gave her full authority over most of his assets. The mansion, his yacht, major ownership of his company and supply chains. ‘It’s all mine’ Imani thought about her victory and retired beside her generous husband.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)