More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goddamusername goddamusername

Start the story

Part I: Prologue

Eight months ago, you were sent to London by your firm to attend a small three day conference. Though you were enjoying the free trip, the conference was a complete waste of time for you and you soon found your gaze wandering over the rest of the small crowd. In the corner was a stunning brunette, dressed in a very fitting black blazer with a matching pencil skirt that came just above her knees. You continued to stare at her, eyeing the swell of her breasts and the shape of her legs as they disappeared up into her skirt. A slight tingle wormed its way from the pit of your stomach towards your cock as you checked out her ass. While the view with her sitting down wasn't the best, you had little doubt as to how firm it would be.

The sudden applause jerked your eyes guiltily forward, but it was just the speaker finishing his presentation. As the next one took the stage, you took a few deep breaths to calm yourself - it would not do to sport an erection here.

You turned to look at her again, looking at her ass first and then her pert chest and up towards her face and her eyes... eyes which were looking back at you, and had probably seen you ogling at her for the last few minutes . Frozen in shock and embarrassment, you couldn't stop the blush that began to spread over your cheeks as it moved its way to the rest of your face. The corner of her lip curved upwards slightly as she gave you a triumphant look that said, "Gotcha!"

She held your gaze for a few seconds more until you managed to break away. You looked down at your notes as your face burned red with embarrassment while your heart thudded in your chest. For the rest of the session, you didn't dare raise your eyes above your papers, terrified of meeting her eyes again.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)