More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryArt789 LiteraryArt789

What's next?

Part Four (The Finale)

For the past few years, Mrs. Quill had chosen to keep her acquisitions a secret and had let Martin run his businesses as usual. Occasionally sleeping with him to satisfy his cravings. Since finishing her boarding school, little Nina had blossomed into a fine woman. Now she was regularly at home in the warm company of her family. It was then that things took an interesting turn.

It had been weeks since Martin Quill had returned from his trip to Paris. It was unusual for him to stay out of contact for so long. One morning at the breakfast table, a thick bundle of confidential documents had arrived for Imani. The letter accompanying the stack read as follows: ‘My dearest, Imani. It is with a heavy heart that I wish to inform you of my intentions. Despite your tough love and controlling attitude, I have adored you for many years. However, I have had enough. My heart belongs to someone else now. A beautiful young french model I met here during my short stay. I have no wish to return and will conduct my operations from here. Attached here you will find the divorce papers that require your attention. Tell Nina I’m sorry. Your soon to be ex husband, Martin’. Imani took a few minutes to digest the information and go through the papers. She wasn’t surprised that the old fool had fallen for a young maiden. Typical. She quickly gathered her thoughts and prepared a reply letter which read: ‘Congratulations to know you lached on to the first piece of trash you could find abroad. What you don’t know is that during our sexual escapades, you unknowingly signed and handed over all your belongings to me. That’s right, I own everything. Don’t worry though, I generously kept 10% for you incase anything like this happened. It will be liquidated and sent to your account promptly. Enjoy your meagre life you pig. xoxo’.

When she had finished, she was both excited and concerned. How would she break the news to Nina? As expected, she broke down hard ‘H...he abandoned me?!’ She stammered. Imani was overwhelmed by the situation and tightly hugged the young woman. ‘Hey forget about him. I’m here and I’ll never leave you no matter what. I’ve loved you like my own daughter since the first time I saw you. You and Eugene mean the world to me’. Nina’s heart melted seeing Imani’s kindheartedness . ‘I...I love you Mommy...’

It was the first time ever she had called her that.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)