More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nirvana10 Nirvana10

Do you visit the nude beach? (Or skip ahead to another setting)

Part 3: ENM Hot Tub

Bianca struts through the hallway ahead of you. Under different circumstances, you would have loved to admire the way that the Italian bombshell's body moved underneath her skin-tight dress. But instead, you were focused on covering your nudity with your hands as you tried to keep up with her.

She speaks on a cellphone as she walks. The conversation is in Italian, so you can't follow any of it. In fact, you'd think she'd forgotten about you if it weren't for her occasional glances over her shoulder to sneak a peek at you trying to cover yourself. All you can do is hope that she was going to help you find some clothes like she promised, so you continue to follow her as she navigates the building.

Suddenly, you hear voices behind you. You can't see anyone over your shoulder, but the idea of being seen naked again by that bachelorette party makes you swear under your breath and begin to jog away from the noise. You look forward just in time. Bianca has stopped and turned around to face you. You slide to a stop in front of her just before your bodies collide.

"Sam!" she says as she theatrically puts the back of her hand to her forehead. "Were you about to throw yourself at me?"

"Oh, no. No, I'm sorry. I, uh, I-"

Bianca is a couple inches taller than you. So with you leaning forward slightly to cover yourself and her wearing high heels, she towers above you. You break eye contact with her as you try to explain yourself, but your gaze accidentally locks on her dress. She wears a skin-tight, red dress that is cutaway at an angle to show off her cleavage and her toned abs. The tan woman has an impossible hourglass figure, and you can't seem to figure out how a few thin strings manage to hold her dress together.

Bianca smiles as she catches you checking her out. She reaches forward and gently pinches your cheek.

"I can't wait to get you back to the villa, my shy, American boy. I'm going to have so much fun with you."

She turns around and pushes open a door that leads to a side alley. The idea of going outside naked makes your mouth go dry, but you don't have a choice. You creep out into the (thankfully) empty side street and look in every direction.

"So we are going back to the villa, right?" you ask.

"Of course!" Bianca says as she moves her blonde hair to one side. "I love to play games. But I never lie."

You had to give it to her. Bianca had managed to find ways to humiliate you all day, but she hadn't gone back on her word.

"But don't forget what you promised me in exchange for my help," she says, poking you in the chest with one finger.

"Right," you say, cringing at the memory. "But how are we going to get back there?"

You jump as the alley explodes with light. You spin around to see headlights looking at you. Bianca gives your ass a soft pat as she walks by you, toward the car. "That's how." She waves and the driver's side door opens. Another woman walks out in front of the headlights. She is wearing a black skirt and a black crop top, and she runs her tongue along her teeth as she takes in the sight of you. Bianca greets her in the traditional Italian way: a kiss on each cheek. The two women speak in Italian as you look in every direction, terrified that someone else will enter the alley and see you.

"Sam!" Bianca says as she and the other woman approach you. "This is my friend, Isabella. She has very kindly offered to drive us back to the villa."

"The pleasure is all mine," Isabella says. Like Bianca, she speaks with a heavy Italian accent.

"I, um, really appreciate it." You quickly raise one of your hands in a wave before lowering it again to help try and cover your nudity.

"Now, Sam," Bianca says. "Don't be shy. Is that any way to greet Isabella?"

You don't know what she means until Isabella steps forward and kisses you on each cheek the way she did with Bianca. The only difference is that when Isabella steps up to you, she gently runs her hand along your tricep. Isabella says something in Italian to Bianca and both women laugh.

"Shall we?" Isabella says, gesturing to the car.

You nod and the three of you stand there for a moment before you realize that they are waiting for you. With your eyes on the ground, you walk ahead of them as the two Italian women enjoy the view. More laughter. More comments in Italian. Already, you're glad that you're walking ahead of them - you can feel yourself getting hard. At more than 8 inches, you'd have a tough time totally concealing yourself with just your hands.

But if you can just keep yourself from getting hard, this drive to the villa doesn't have to be totally humiliating, right?

Can you stop yourself from getting hard?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)