More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What's next?

Part 2

A flash of light followed by laughter fading into the night awoke Renee instantly. She remembered being in her house alone, wanting to make popcorn, and thenโ€ฆ.

A burst of the cool autumn wind slammed against Renee who felt a familiar sensation downward. However when she tried to look down, she could only see darkness. In fact, something was on her head that only gave her limited sight. As if on cue a car quickly sped by, as a teenage boy shouted towards her.

"Happy Halloween baby! Way to show off that rack and pussy!"

Once again Renee was in her birthday suit although this time she had a Jack-o-lantern adorned on her head. Her boy briefs had been stuffed into her mouth so only muffled screams for help was all that left her mouth. Her breasts leapt wildly with every movement to break free of her handcuffs behind her back slapping the top of her buttocks; which were cradled into the street lamp she was affixed to. Tracey had written Trick Or Treat with the arrow of treat pointing toward her shaven triangle. Grab here was written across her chest. If one were to look upon her rear end, the words spank here were written just above the quivering cheeks.

The entire night was filled with youngins and teenagers who helped themselves to the treats she was displaying, along with selfies and videos of her plight. Eventually Officer Angel had been called and released Renee, only to have her once again come to the station. Refusing to remove the pumpkin off her head to conceal her identity.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)