More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by QuirkyPriya918 QuirkyPriya918

What happens next?

Part 2

The black girl was video taping Lori and the girl holding each other and the by Lori's shock Monica pulled her head back and then grabbed the back of Lori's head and kissed her right there in the bathroom. Lori was shocked and tried to pull away but the black girl already had the video she wanted to have. Then Monica backed away.

Another week had passed and Lori walked by the black girl and a few other girls into the school a few times only getting stares from them.

The black girl had a plan to get Lori today, she went and spiked her drink with some and waited for her to come out of her classroom and walk down to the bathroom. The she videotaped Lori walking into the bathroom. A minute later she videotaped Monica going into the bathroom too.

Then the black girl strolled down and snuck into the bathroom and got the camera in good view of Monica and she zoomed in on her taking all her clothes off and naked in the bathroom. Lori had no idea she was there naked when she flushed the toilet and came out of the stall. Monica startled Lori and she came up to her and kissed her on the lips. This time Lori was told Monica that she was not that type of girl but it was too late. The black girl then yelled out "oh my god she is that poor girl".

Lori then looked and seen that it was the black girl and she had three other friends watching also. She knew now that she had been set up but she had no defense on her side. Then she heard the black girl tell Monica to get over to her now and get on the floor. Monica did as she was told and she got on the floor and crawled over to her mistress. The black girl then made a comment.

"Lady I told you to not get involved with this little bitch, she is my cunt whore and she will do as I say and what I want her to do." Lori looked at the girls and then she knew she had no way of working this out. The black girl then told Lori that she wanted to see her after school in her classroom and wait for her to come.

Lori tried to jump at the girl because she knew that she had a tape of her and that would get her jail time because the girl was a minor. The other girls grabbed her and threw her back. The black girl then said if that she didn't do as she was told the video would be all in the school and the media by the next day. Lori was hurt and knew that she was in trouble with these girls.

The girls left the bathroom leaving Lori in there weeping and wondering what to do. She knew that the black girl got the best of her and now she will pay for not even doing anything wrong.

Lori finally got herself together and went back to her classroom and finished teaching the class she had. At break she sat at her desk wondering what the girls were going to do. Then she thought they were going to her to get good grades in the class.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)