More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jenaus Jenaus

What's next?

Part 2 - Lara

The first thing I noticed when I woke up the next morning was the perky rays of sunlight shining into the room through the curtains, promising yet another lovely day.

The second thing was the awareness of the huge morning hard-on I had. This wasn’t unusual, I often woke up with an erection as my cock greeted the new day; but this time, it had to do with my third impression. I was lying on my back, and Marcy’s head was lying on my belly, her right cheek just quietly resting near my navel. The rest of her body was further down, diverging to the side of the bed.

I could only see her hair as I looked down, as her face was turned downward; but I could clearly feel the gentle suction on my cock. She had taken the full shaft in her mouth. She wasn’t really blowing it, she just mouthed on it like a lolly, with just enough pull to keep it inside, creating a slight squish every few seconds. I realized that the motion was way too gentle to have awoken me; she had just been sucking me, stiffening me in my sleep, and then kept me like that to wait until I woke up of my own accord, and be hard and ready the moment I would. I had no idea for how long she had been doing that.

I stroked her hair gently and said: “Good morning, Marcy. I clearly remember going to sleep alone; when did you come to my bed?”

She didn’t take my dick out of her mouth as she spoke, she interrupted her suck just long enough to pronounce the words: “It must have been around two hours ago now, Master Jason,” then resumed the suction when the sentence was finished. It was the first time she addressed me like that; I had apparently earned myself a title somehow.

Speaking with a dick in her mouth had a strange effect on some of the letters, like the P and the T, because the inserted penis didn’t allow her full use of her lips and tongue, but it was perfectly understandable; in fact the awareness of the reason for her strange articulation made it sound quite sexy.

“What… you have been sucking me for two hours? What time is it?”

“I would guess it is around eight thirty.”

“Poor girl! Did you sleep enough?”

“I did, thank you. I slept over six hours, which is more than enough for me. When I got up, Howard was already washing and shaving. I asked him for permission to join you, and he gladly authorized it, provided I wouldn’t wake you up. “

As we talked, I couldn’t help notice that her suction was slightly more firm every time she returned to it after finishing a sentence. It made the customary quick withering of the morning erection after waking up impossible now; my shaft remained solid and vigorous as Marcy sucked it in all the way to the hilt, stretching all the way into her throat. I was quiet for a while as I enjoyed her luscious, squishy blowjob, gradually sucking my dick into an even harder, throbbing sword.

She said: “Do you want me to suck the shot from you, Master? ”

“No, I don’t need to shoot just now. Just carry on like before, and be sure to keep me hard and ready. “

She nodded, and when she resumed the suck, she added a little pulse to it, creating a rhythm of increased and decreased pressure on my dick. It was very enjoyable and pleasant.

I reached for my phone on the nightstand. There was one message from my mother, and four from Emily. She said she missed me, that she didn’t have the words to tell me how much she loved me, asked if I was having a good time and when I would be back..

It felt deliciously perverted to type back to her as Marcy was stiffening my dick between her lips: “I love you as well, darling… can’t wait to see you again! “

I added some emoji’s and pressed send, thought for a moment, then typed: “Howard is the most delightful host I could want… he allows me to use all the ranch facilities and is teaching me the ropes of riding. There will be some event later today, but I don’t know what it is yet!”

I didn’t really feel like replying to my mother. I thought about getting up and going down for breakfast, but decided I really wanted to enjoy Marcy’s delicious attention a little bit longer.

I said: “That pulse feels really good, Marcy… increase that please. But woe on you if you make me shoot, remember I will probably hold that crop in my hand again later today!”

She complied with my wishes, and the delightful pulse intensified as I opened a game of Spider Solitaire on the phone. I was playing distractedly, and the hand didn’t finish.

I said to her: “Make it a real blow job now… make it slide in and out of your mouth“, and dealt another hand. It also didn’t finish; I switched to a news site and read a few articles, without any of them sinking in, as I kept directing Marcy about small changes to the blow job.

The messenger pinged; Emily of course: “Mystery events can be really nice, I hope you enjoy yourself!”

I opened up the messenger and typed to Emily: “I sure will… but just staying in bed for now, it is really comfy… thinking of you being with me!” I then took a selfie, making sure that the bed and pillows and blankets all looked snug and cozy, and that no parts of Marcy were in the picture, then posted it.

The response came in less than 20 seconds: “Ow that looks great! Well I hope you have a great day!”

I sure will, I said to myself. I instructed Marcy to work to a finale, and take me to the edge of orgasm, again warning her not to take me across. She obeyed like a pro whore, stopping the blow job just when I was about to launch my shot down her throat. I took a deep sigh to regain my composure, then pulled her head back from my dick, turned it around, and kissed her lips.

“That was amazing,” I said, “you can do that every morning for the rest of my stay.”

She smiled proudly at the compliment, and said: “I’d be happy to do just exactly that, Master.”

“What’s with the ‘Master’ stuff, anyway?”

“Well, you’re not my man, so I could hardly call you ‘Sir’. I only call Howard that, he owns me and in the end I’m only accountable to him. Yet he delegated some of his rights to you, so you’re also worthy of an address that expresses my respect and submission. Howard suggested ‘Squire’, but it sounds corny and outdated to me. ‘Master’ covers the way I feel much better… it says that I owe you my servitude and obedience even if I don’t owe you my allegiance. Do you have a problem with it?”

“No, I like it actually, and I indeed feel honored. So how does that work for you? Is Howard also the only one who can call you a slut? “

She shrugged: “No, slut is fine. Slut is who I am, and anyone who has rights to play me can easily see it, so there is no reason to reserve the name for anyone in particular. Sub is also fine, even though it doesn’t really have that humiliating connotation to me… but that may be different for you. I only have a problem with being called a whore… that’s not who I am. I don’t need any financial compensation for my servitude, I am happy to provide it for free. Suggesting my services require payment is insulting to me… and not in a good way. It is just plain rude. ”

“Very well then, slut. Lets go and have breakfast.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)