More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nirvana10 Nirvana10

Do you visit the nude beach? (Or skip ahead to another setting)

Part 2: ENM - Night Club

At last you arrive to the front gate of your villa. You have a towel knotted around your waist. You’re wearing nothing underneath it, but it’s the least exposed you’ve been since that wave knocked off your swimming suit an hour ago.

It’s hard to believe that you’d managed to make it off the beach without being seen naked by any of the sorority girls you share the villa with. You’d endured plenty of humiliation, but you’re so relieved that the only people who saw you fully exposed were the European women on that nude beach. Of course, Bianca, the employee of the villa had seen you naked and done quite a bit more, but you the thought out of your head. You don’t want to pitch a tent when you’re only wearing a towel.

But, as you reach the front gate of the villa, you can’t help feeling like you forgot about somebody else.

“Jenny, look!” a voice says from further down the path. “Is that the stripper?”

Oh, that’s right. You forgot about the bachelorette party that had seen you running away from them while hiding your shame with a brochure.

“I don’t think he’s a stripper,” the girl in the bachelorette sash says. “Looks like he found a towel.”

You pretend you can’t hear the voices in the distance as you push on the gate, but your heart stops when it doesn’t budge. You didn’t know that this gate required a key.

“Do you think he’s naked by accident?” another girl says. “Oh my god, that’s so hot.”

“Why don’t you ask him?”

You glance over to see the group of drunk, bikini-clad girls approaching you. You swear and start walking in the other direction down the path. You don’t turn around as they start calling to you and you round a corner as quickly as possible. The path runs straight back to the beach. You’ve got nowhere else to go.

You look right and realize that you’re walking alongside the wall that surrounds the courtyard of your villa. Fueled by pure adrenaline, you jump, catch the ledge and pull yourself up. Just as you’re crossing over the wall, you feel it. Your towel comes loose. You throw a hand out for it, but you lose your balance, and feel yourself tumbling.

You feel yourself land in water and once you gather your bearings, you realize you tumbled right into your villa’s swimming pool. As you swim to the edge and pull yourself out, you hear the girls on the other side of the wall joking about how they found your towel.

“Oh, no!” one says. “Did we miss our chance to see him naked again?”

“Sure did,” you mutter to yourself as you walk to the main building.

The sun dries the water on your dripping body as you pass the jacuzzi and make your way across the basketball court. At last, you get to the front door. But when your hand grips the knob, your worst fear is confirmed.

The villa is totally locked. You’re stuck in the courtyard.

You take a moment to rest your head against the wooden door and groan. Your clothes are so close. You take a step back and survey the front of the building, looking to see if there’s a window you can climb through.

Then, you hear a sound that makes you gasp.

What did you hear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)