More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gmarshal gmarshal

What do they do next?

Park at the Baseball Field

"No," Dave replied to her as she began to rub her hand on his hard dick through his jeans. "The cops have really started patroling there." He smiled. "Remember last week we almost got caught fucking on the hood of the car by that one cop."

Leigh laughed as she nodded in the affirmative. "Well, where then," she almost purred as she began unbuttoning his jeans and unzipping his fly. "We don't have all night."

Dave glanced down as her hand reached into his pants to fish out his hard dick. Her hand on his bare dick sent a jolt through him then, and he knew he had to get her somewhere quick. Tonight, he could tell that they were going to have some fun.

His mind ran through all their usual parking spots quickly, but he couldn't think straight: Leigh had started jerking him off with long slow motions as she leaned over to stare hungrily at his dick.

"The baseball field parking lot," he said finally as he gave the engine some gas and felt it jerk as he began racing to the field. "It's real dark over on the other side away from the parking lot. We can pull the car over behind the dugout and take our time. No one will bother us."

Leigh looked up at him and smiled. "That's fine by me." Was her response as she kept on rubbing his stiff rod up and down.

The streets went by quickly to Dave --- but not quick enough --- as Leigh just kept on playing with him. She had finally managed to start getting the pre-cum juices to flowing out of his dick, and she had started playing with it: rubbing her fingers in the pre-cum, then lathering his dick head up with it before she would really get him going by taking one of her finger nails and wiggling it around in his pee hole. This attention made Dave almost groan as he drove, and his foot pushed the gas peddle even furhter to the floor.

When they finally turned into the dark parking lot beside the ball field, Dave was going nearly seventy miles an hour. The tires on the car really squelled bad as he jerked the car through the sharp right turn onto the grass near left field and ran down the grass back behind the dugout to a dark corner. There he slowed the car, lowered the windows and turned the car off, leaving the radio on.

Leigh was laughing by this time, and as Dave shut the car off and turned to her she had drawn away from him and was giggling.

"So your a little horny now too," she said seductively as she spread her legs, letting her short skirts ride up so that I could she her lacy panties underneath.

All Dave could do at this point was nod. He had the damn biggest hard on he'd had in some time, and he knew that Leigh was going to take care of him tonight.

"So what do you want me to do?" Leigh asked as she began rubbing her swollen pussy through her thin panties.

What does Dave want now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)