More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eruco91 Eruco91

What kind of proposition does my sister have for me?

Parade float and stand at a local college home coming.

Sam continued her slightly too quick pitch for the sleepy Lorna.

"Some girls from my sorority and I organized a fundraiser and I need your help, it's for a super worthwhile cause and our model dropped out at the last minute, literally all you have to do is sit on a cushion on a parade float for a few hours. No one will even see your face, just your body." She remained immensely proud of her ability to say that last line without more than a faint hint of a smirk.

The general tone of the request reaching Lorna if not the exact wording, but as she shook free from the fog she considered the beautiful Saturday outside, her lack of plans and the leverage her blonde twin sister owing her a last minute favor would give her, Sam might even forgive her for that I'll fated prank a few months back. Ever the calculating one, she considered further.
"What's the cause?" was her slightly horse from sleep reply

"A women's shelter" Came the slightly too bouncy for the subject matter answer "the float is on Sexual consent, it's really classy and artistic. The float has 4 scenes throughout a typical date. From first meeting to the bedroom."

"You're rambling, and I dunno Sam you know I don't like crowds"

"That's the beautiful thing, all the models will be harnessed in and have a shiny dome covering their heads, mirrored glass so you see yourself in the model, also keep them anonymous as some of the girls will be half dressed, we're really hammering home the 'No means no at any time' message. My 'girl on bed still dressed' backed out, and I need a sub please please please!

Lorna was torn, but eventually she gave in after making her sister promise she wouldn't end up regretting this.

Sam resisted the urge to smirk as best she could but made sure her she had her back to her sister just in case, she was finally going to get her back.

On their 18th bitrthday the girls made a roadtrip to a beach about 2 hours away, Sam had been pressuring Lorna to wear something more revealing for years, at least a two piece. So when it came time to leave she repacked her sisters bag with a very conservative full bottomed bikini as a little push...
Lorna did not take it well. She took 20 minutes to coax out of the changing room, another hour to get out of the water, then refused to ever take off her summer wrap skirt once out, Something Sam found infuriating as it was hilarious it didn't do anything to cover her middrift or cleavage, both impressive enough on the 5'10 volleyball player and ignored solely by their owner, everyone else around enjoying the rare view.

But at this point Lorna was more worried about keeping her bottoms on than her usual shyness, and for good reason...

Ok maybe Sam went overboard with the teasing and pressure, maybe switching the swimsuits went too far and Lorna felt naked. But there was no reason to go -there-, While Lorna was being a baby refusing to come out of the water. Sam decided she was going to sun and nap. She wasn't quite sure when it happened, all she knew was that when she went to sleep around 11:45 she was on her stomach with her top untied and had on a fairly average side tying bikini bottom, about a half hour later she (finally) rolled off her blanket onto the hot sand and became aware of three things at the same time, her complete nudity , her laughing sister shaking her bikini at her, and the small crowd currently taking photographs and giggling at her (word had spread over the last 20 minutes or so of the Busty blonde getting rid of her tanlines). She tried to rip the blanket up as cover but was unable to due to the cooler and her sister weighing it down, it moved a couple feet twisting her up momentarily and putting her butt high in the air, as she continued to struggle the blanket bunched and wrapped around her leaving her exposed from the waist down in the back, after a few seconds of jiggling work she finally got to her feet and began a far more revealing than intended run to the bathrooms 200 yards away past several groups of people enjoying the beach and the view.

It took Sam a fair amount of drinking and alone time to face anyone. Her sister stayed vigilant for the entire rest of the weekend and Sam never found an opening to return the favor. A few weeks later her twin had given her a passionately heartfelt apology over drinks racked with guilt, explaining she had just wanted Sam to feel nervous like she did for once. They had made up and moved past it...

Until now that is...

Because Sam had a plan...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)