More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Location?

Pappalardo Family Estate, Manhattan, New York

It was a cold and Snow Covered Morning in the Manhattan District of the NYC, but today was the day Vinne Pappalardo and Morrigan Gambino were to meet eadh other for the First time, it was set in a Charity Ball for the NYC's Police and Fire Departments Retired Veterans Fund, the Pappalardo Family had long been a supporter of both Groups, and were invested in their continued Futures.

But on top of that an unknown Family had begun to invade Pappalardo Territory, they had Robbed the Bank Vault where the Family kept but a minority of their Wealth, and had seized Control of the Families Chop Shops and Diamond Smuggling Rackets. The Pappalardo Family had long been involved in Weapons and Trafficking, but Vinne allways drew the Line at Selling to people below the age of 19. The Family Was very Careful in what they Touched in reagards to , Herion was popular, but paled in comparison to the Families Speciality, a they Called Purple Desire. Purple Desire was very carefully Crafted, it was a and Chemicals Combination of Twelve Parts, two parts Herion, one part Opium, three parts Cocaine, Two parts Sugar, one Part Triple Distilled Volcanic Spring Water, and the other Parts were a Closely Guarded Secret. But the Problem is that the Pappalardo Family had traditionally used their Chop Shops to Hide the inside the Cars their People worked on, and they had a lot of High Profile Buyers, so this presented a big problem when the Cars didn't show up to the buyers.

But on the prsent Situation Vinne Pappalardo had to Prepare for the Meeting later that night, and so he Bought a Fancy White Suit, and A New Lamborghini, and then Got everything ready.

What goes down at the Ball?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)