More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deadybear deadybear

What to do, what to do?

Panties. The panties should be removed.

The see-through line beneath her clingy dress is too obvious. The panties had to go.

In front of the mirror, Nineve watched herself roll the garb's hem up her firm thighs, then hesitated before thumbing the elastic band of her black cotton briefs. She could smell herself. And when she touched her fingers further down between her thighs, and felt where her pudgy labia met, her suspicion that she had needed to change her panties anyway was confirmed. Dampness.

Funny, though... Checking herself had felt... Pleasant. Good. Enticing. Daring to rub that sacred spot through her panties just a second more... Two seconds, three, and then a foreboding realization: this was a dangerous dalliance, but whether because of the act itself or because of the valuable time it was consuming, she couldn't be sure.

Biting her bottom lip, she willed herself to jerk her hand away. After briefly sniffing her fingers to become momentarily more intimate with her own uniquely honeyed scent, she pulled down the elastic band of her briefs until the first strands of trimmed blonde pubic hair could be seen guarding the front of her pubic area. What was normally a uniform half inch growth was a bit longer than usual today; her puffy mound would need another trimming soon. The matron was fond of impromptu hygienic check-ups, and hair maintenance in all areas of the body was apart of it.

Well? Shouldn't she get going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)