More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wildman666 Wildman666

Who shall we follow?

Pan (GT), the future defender of earth

A woman wearing a red crop top, jeans, and an orange bandana looked over the vast forest she had found herself in.

Pan was excited and worried about this whole tournament. In the years following her grandfather leaving with Shenron, she had been training nonstop to fill his place. She’d trained with many of his old teachers and then some, even managing to unlock all levels of Super Saiyan along the way, to the point she could reasonably say that she was way stronger than him at the time he left earth with Shenron. However she hadn’t really had chance to really go all out with power and was eagerly looking forward to fighting some strong opponents.

On the other hand, the stakes for this tournament were pretty high. She could tell that many of her opponents weren’t good people. She’d never heard of the Rainbow Dragon balls before, but if they ended up being anything like the Black Star dragonballs then there is no telling what could happen if they fell into the wrong hands. While she wanted to have fun, she knew that she’d need to get serious when it came down to it.

Reaching out with her senses she felt a faint ki signature in the distance. She decided that it might be for the best if checked it out. Who knows, it might even be a potential ally.

Who does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)