More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ManRayMansker ManRayMansker

What's next?

Paid Internship with Clinic Experience

Monica was in her first year of med school. She had finished her undergrad, but now was the survival of the fittest part. Now physically she was fit. Her tight body was perfection. One day in the cafeteria she was scrolling handshake, and came across an internship for a clinic that paid $35/hour and had availability when she had time to work. This was an ideal situation. She clicked to apply, submitted a resume and scheduled an interview. Dr. Hardrock knew when he saw her that she was a prime candidate. He explained, “Monica we are a clinic for assessing genital performance faults. We look for medical answers and we are leading the way in experimental practices to overcome all penis and testicular issues, and if we can’t fix them we will fix the problem another way. Your job will be genital inspection. Now the uniform is a little unconventional but still professional, and your questions are generated by our psychological staff based on their study of the particular case reports and overall results of similar studies. If you can complete one year with us at the approved rate, we will sign off on your hours and we will write a letter of recommendation to all jobs you apply for at the end of your studies. We may even offer you a position for next year, we know your year 3 & 4 you won’t be available as often, so we hope this helps. If our owner is pleased with your work she will have our grant writers apply to get some extra tuition help for you. Can you start training Friday night?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)