More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Where to next?

Padme and Riyo on Tatooine

The war for the Republic has been going badly , for the past few months the Republic forces had suffered a series of devastating defeats. The Senate was in a uproar , many Senaters are calling for a increase of clone troopers , many other where blaming the Jedi saying they should be replace.

Padme had tried to get the Senate to reopen negotiations with the CIS , but they called her a traitor. A few days ago Chancellor Palpatine had called her into his office with Senator Riyo Chuchi , he had told them they would be sent to Tatooine to negotiate an alliance with the Hutts.

Padme protested , saying they couldn't and shouldn't trusted the Hutts , saying they should reopen negotiations with the CIS. The Chancellor told her that this mission was to save the Republic and he needed the two best Senator to negotiate with the Hutts. Realizing that this was going to happen Padme sigh in defeat , at least she could make sure the treaty didn't give to much away to the Hutts.

The Chancellor told them this was a top secret mission and only a few people would know about this and told them not to tell anybody about it. The two senators where a little scared by this , but trusted the Chancellor. The two would go without an escort , to Tatooine to make the treaty with Jabba the Hutt personally.

So the two female senators left Coruscant , they arrive at Tatooine. The two sentors put on brown cloaks , to hide who they where , as the left the ship. They couldn't be to careful ,who knows who was watching.

What happen after they left the ship ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)