More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Pick a Story:

Padme,Riyo, Ahsoka and Barriss: The slums of Coruscant Clone Wars

( Riyo, Ahsoka and Barriss are eighteen, Padme is 25)

Senator Padme Amidala and Riyo Chuchi, plus two Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee were in disguise as they have arrived in the slums of Coruscant.

A few weeks ago, Senator Amidala had learned of a new spice being sold in the slums. This spice was targeted to women of varies humanoid species, the effects were an intense feeling of pleasure and a nearly uncontrollable desire for sex.

She was disgusted by this new spice and demanded the Senate to take action. Yet, She was angered and saddened to hear that once again her words fall on deaf ears, the Clone Wars have been draining the resources of the Republic. Many of the other senators didn't care about what was happening in the slums.

So she decided to do something about herself. She talked to her friend and fellow Senator Riyo Chuchi into helping her. Luckily the Jedi Council had agreed with her and sent two Jedi to join them. After all, the lower levels of Coruscant are very dangerous, especially for pretty women like them.

Padme has decided to find the source of the spice, and she wants to either destroy outright or arrested the people in charge.

The four young ladies wore simple clothing and hood cloaks. Padme located where one of the major sellers of this new spice was going to be. He was going to be at a night club called, The Blackhole Den.

The four of them entered the club.

What happen next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)