More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crayman Crayman

What do you do?

Pack the laptop into your suitcase.

Without a second thought, you pack the laptop into your suitcase and finish the rest of the packing.
Once the suitcase is zipped up and waiting next to the door, you hear the shower turn off signalling the end of Aimee's shower.
You lay in bed and watch her walk in. Her stunning figure still takes your breath away.
She settles down in bed next to you. "I've just finished packing my suitcase. I'll try not to wake you when I leave." You tell her.
"Are you taking the laptop?" Aimee asks curiously.
"Yeah. I'll need it for work. Is that ok?" You ask her, forgetting it's your own laptop.
"That's fine. I can use the PC. Have you packed the laptop already? I was going to use it tonight." She asks.
"I've packed it. You can grab it out if you want, but could you put it back after? I'll forget to pack it otherwise." You ask her as you turn off the lamp on your side of the bed.
"Of course." Aimee responds, giving you a kiss on the cheek and leaving to fetch the laptop.
You stiffle a yawn and roll over into a comfortable position, eventually falling asleep.

You awake the next morning and leave for the your Work Trip, successfully leaving without awaking Aimee.
You drive for several hours before you arrive at a motel. Thankfully your work has paid for accommodation, although it isn't anything fancy.
You take find the room you're staying in and enter, finding a small room with a bed and an even smaller bathroom. You unpack your suitcase and settle down in the motel.

The first thing you do is grab your laptop. You realize Aimee has forgotten to turn it off before packing it!

As you're about to turn it off, the browser catches your eye.

The website currently open is called watchme and looks like a webcam service.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)