More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Who receives the relic?

P5: Normality Palaces

Written in collaboration with Cross C

Ren could hear the police on their way.

His muscles ached, his foot was maybe broken, and the rain was gushing down to practically fill the alleyway he was hiding in.

This was it. His new life was gonna end before it had even really began. The only chance he had was to go into his app and face that bastard that had done this to him solo. The world began changing as the sirens got louder. He had no idea if he could face him, especially alone, but there was no other options.

It’s not like he had anyone else to rely on.


A few days ago...

Ren sighed as he stood outside the gates to Shujin Academy.

He didn't particularly want to be here. But then again he hadn't had much choice about anything lately. He resisted the urge to travel back into his memories, to relive that treacherous night, to reiterate what he SHOULD have done. Those swaying hips in that short silky skirt had sealed his fate. He could have just kept walking. Instead, he hadn't been able to resist turning and taking an extra peak and that's what had drawn him into that whole stupid situation.

Wrong place. Wrong time. Stood up to the wrong person.

Ren shook the reverie off, his eyes drawn to a pair of chequered skirts passing him by and continuing into the school grounds. He snorted. Pussy led him into trouble and pussy leadeth him out.

He stepped through the gates, following after.

Ren almost missed a step, a sudden oppressive feeling hitting him like a brick wall.

Damn... You could just feel the stifling hierarchy of the place...

Not like the whole world wasn't an unjust pecking order. As an average student he hadn't been much more than a bit off from the floor, but after his run in with that bastard, his new caste of delinquent might as well be 'untouchable'. That was the whole world, nothing but people trying to climb up the ladder, or else fall down and get trampled on.

But as he walked into the three-story building, there was something particularly... potent about Shujin's atmosphere.

Had he felt it yesterday with Sojiro? When he'd met that rotund bald toad of a principal who'd made it perfectly clear he didn't want Ren here. Not really, but then again, he'd been distracted by Kawakami-sensei. Sleepy-looking and seemingly perpetually irritated, he'd found himself continually imagining what sort of expression she'd make with her tight pussy split around his cock.

Feeling a familiar swelling in his pants at the memory, some of the depressing aura pressing down on him relented a bit as his arousal grew. He raked his gaze across the hallway, surreptitiously cataloguing the various feminine forms in Shujin's arresting schoolgirl uniforms.

He remembered the way to his homeroom and made his way there.

Kawakami-sensei was standing outside, leaning on the doorway and in mid yawn as he approached.

"Good morning, sensei." He greeted her with a small smile as he noted the way her breasts filled out her long-sleeved yellow shirt, her crossed arms compressing them upward.

Kawakami blinked, rubbing her temples.

"Oh my, it's you."

"On time even." He added wryly as the woman seemed surprised even though she had no basis for expecting him to be late other than his false status as delinquent. He idly wondered how she'd treat him if she knew he had thirteen inches in his pants.

Wait. Was she looking at his crotch?

Her eyebrows were lifted but she shook her head and laid a stopping hand out as he made to pass into the classroom.

"Not so fast, Ren-san. You need to report to the nurse's office for your physical inspection and your..."-now she very clearly was studying Ren's bulge, "device."

"...?" He frowned, "Device? What inspection?"

She shrugged and waved him off, barely stifling a yawn.

"Nothing important." Her brow crinkled as if slightly disturbed, before clearing, "Just some silly rules we have in place. Don't worry about it."

Ren's face was blank as he stared at her, "You're having me searched? Seriously? And what? Giving me a monitoring device? The court didn't say anything about that."

She rolled her eyes, "Don't be ridiculous. Just take it easy. All students do it. You actually have it easy being a transfer, not having it take place in the gym alongside all your peers. Now get going, please."

Before he could respond, she turned away and stepped into the classroom, dismissing him entirely.


(Sort of a different kind of Normality Tale. Technically the 'relic' would have been given to Shadow Kamoshida, but mostly just to give him an extra power boost, if that makes sense. It might make more when the story gets going. We're partly posting it here to resurrect this story, partly to just find a home for it. Hopefully people enjoy!)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)