More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BDSMBitch69 BDSMBitch69

What are you?

Owner (Bi, cis, fem)

Recently you have come to be the owner of a new servant. You paid the bill at a restaurant so that she wouldn't owe the restaurant manager. This just meant she owes you now. Which is no big deal- you don't consider yourself cruel, you just have... unique tastes that demand fulfillment.

Your new property is currently on her knees, fulfilling one of those tastes. You love when people are to eat you out. You love using them for your own enjoyment and giving them nothing in return. Her tongue laps at your clit and you moan, shoving her face further in by her hair and grinding down.

"Good girl," you pant. "That's right, keep going." She obeys, but you can see tears running down her cheeks. "Ungrateful slut. Why are you crying? I saved you. You could be getting fucked by that whole restaurant staff as payment for your stupidity. I think I at least deserve to come." She nods and starts working faster. You arch your back and moan again. "That's right. That's right whore, keep going."

When you come, you do so all over her face. She's shiny and slick now, still crying. "Ugh. Get over it. Or do you want me to really use you? You haven't seen the half of what I'm capable of doing to you yet."

"N-No Mistress, pl-please don't," she cries. "I'll be better. I'll be better, I swear!"

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)