More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FrankShankly FrankShankly

What do you want to go to now?

Overview of the species/races

Elves: Elves were created before all the other intelligent species. They are indescribably beautiful. All elves have beautiful features, with long, slender limbs. They have big, expressive eyes, a dainty nose, and a mouth that is relatively small, but with disproportionately large and full lips. Their figures are magnificent, with almost all elves having slim torsos that narrow into an almost impossibly tiny waist before flaring back out into wide hips. Female elves typically have medium to large breasts, which appear even larger when contrasted with their trim stomachs. Elven buttocks are somehow almost universally perfectly round and bulging even among elven men - the buttocks and chest appear to be two of the only places elves store fat. Their hair is soft, supple and healthy, with an almost unnatural sheen. It is typically blonde or light colored, and it is traditional for all elves to wear their hair long. Like their hair, they have light colored eyes, and skin ranging from a creamy light color to extraordinarily pale. Elves do not grow hair anywhere expect the tops of their heads and the area around their eyes. Additionally, elven men have petite penises that do not grow longer than three or so inches when fully erect, and are often even smaller. Elves view large genitalia as obscene, bestial and savage: a large penis necessitates a small brain, which the organ will inevitably overpower. Although they seem incredibly fragile, elves are very long lived and relatively physically resilient.

In their own eves, elves combine their unparalleled beauty with a refined aesthetic sense, and are proud, noble and orderly. In the eyes of those they deem lesser races, elves are haughty, arrogant and tyrannical, and their obsession with a narrow definition of beauty and righteousness leads to a terrifying bigotry. Their society is hierarchical and orderly, but not entirely rational. Elves are also deeply connected to magic, with a natural talent for its. They are not shy about using magic to dazzle, fool or control others, but their connection also makes them more susceptible and to certain magical manipulation, a fact which they, in their arrogance, are not aware of.

Perhaps because of the physical similarity between elven men and women, masculinity and femininity are strictly and rigidly enforced. Elven men try to always show their machismo and masculinity, and elven women are expected to be hyper feminine. This might contribute to the domineering nature of elven society. It also contributes to a very strong elven taboo against homosexuality. Most elves don't even consider homosexuality to be a possibility, and for those who do it is something to be reviled and eliminated.

Humans: There are many different humans, and they are the most numerous of all the intelligent species. They are much as we experience them in our world. There is a very pertinent distinction here, however. Among humans, those most closely allied with the elves are those who originally joined them as a fairer race. These are humans who most closely resemble elves, and while they will never look quite like them, they have adopted many of their customs and strive to emulate elven aesthetics. These humans are almost universally those with lighter skin tones, as darker humans are discriminated against by elves.

These darker humans, in turn, sympathize greatly with the other, more marginalized beings in the world, and often act as intermediaries. They have not yet brought themselves to hate their paler kin, united as they are as members of the same species, but they have not adopted elven ways or elven bigotries.

Orcs: One of the most prominent of those deemed savage and lesser by elves, orcs are large and powerfully built, on average around seven feet tall and around 250 pounds. Unlike many of their brethren, orcs are highly monstrous or bestial in appearance, but they often have rough, stark facial features, and their complexion ranges from dark grey, through various dark greens, to almost black. They are sturdy and hearty in appearance. Orc men have very large penises compared with most humans. A typical orc penis is six to eight inches flaccid and over a foot long erect, with the thickness of a human wrist. Orc women often have large breasts and buttocks, and this type of figure is seen as highly desirable among orcs, although physical appearance is only one small part of what orcs value in potential partners.

Orc society is often tribal and very communal. Orcs often see society in terms of families, with greater orcish society being one giant extended family. Individual strength, talent or accomplishment is celebrated, but using that gift to better the family or the community is seen as the ideal, and it is celebrated in that context. Because of this, orcs have some of the best organized societies of the marginalized peoples, and it is often an orcish center that everybody else rallies around.

Centaurs: With their lower bodies resembling those of horses, centaurs are massive. They are fast and strong, and their humanoid upper bodies are usually covered with lean muscle. Dark, wild hair hangs from their heads, sometimes hanging down over their rugged features. Their eyes are bright, wild and vibrant colors, from green and blue to red and yellow. Their skin is obsidian black. As part of their equine lower body, they also possess a penis that resembles the legendary equine organ.

Centaurs love their independence and freedom. Even if they could find a comfortable place under elven rule, they would never trade a life of rustic freedom for it. They live in decentralized and diffuse communities, where individuals come and go as they please. They love company, but also value solitude, and are fiercely protective of their individualism. They are prone to fits of fancy, and their are numerous centaur philosophers espousing a wide range of wild and radical philosophies.

Minotaurs: Minotaurs are one of the species most hated by the elves. Openly bestial, even monstrous in appearance, Minotaurs nevertheless possess all the faculties of a human, elf or orc. They are huge, often double the height of a human man, and incredibly powerfully built. Their skin is almost always dark, if only from the sun: it is difficult to create clothing large and durable enough to consistently clothe them. Despite being fully bipedal, they can reach incredible running speeds, which they combine with an endurance rivaling that of humans. Perhaps most detestable to elves, however, are their genitals. Male minotaurs have enormous, almost comically oversized penises, even for their great body size.

Minotaurs live in medium sized groups, and are among the most likely of the marginalized races to attempt agriculture on a large scale. Their great strength and endurance makes them incredibly effective at this work, and their tireless plowing and planting, sowing and reaping allows them to eke out a living from even the most barren of terrain. Minotaur society values hard work and stoicism.

More setup, or right to the action?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)