More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fiestyfeast fiestyfeast

Where is Hannah going?

Over to me (Introduction 2)

She asked me to order her a drink, and I told her, “I thought I saw you over at the bar taking a shot.”

Hannah wasn’t flustered. She’s always played cool as a cucumber, which makes the lies hurt, and arouse all the more. She lied to me. She said, “Yeah, I ran into a girl from class on the dance floor and she bought me a shot,” smiling. I nodded and headed to the bar, ears reddening and cock hardening. I went to the bar and waited for the barman to stop ignoring me, money held out for him to see. I saw the same stranger walk past me while I waited, and balled up in his fist, dangling slightly, I saw the tiny red panties I’d seen Hannah pulling on over her smooth legs before we ‘d left for the bars earlier that evening. Just then the barman got my attention and I ordered a mixed drink for Hannah and a beer for myself. As the barman took his sweet time getting the drinks, I looked back at Hannah to find her joined by the stranger. He embraced her and his palm crept up inside her skirt and he pressed it against her bald naked pussy as he whispered in her ear. She gave him a peck on the lips and then he left for the bathroom. All this happened a mere 15 feet from where I was sitting at the bar, in plain sight, before the barman notified me that my drinks were ready.

I returned to the seat with our drinks and Hannah busily set about draining hers. It was around half gone in a minute before she abruptly stopped drinking and said, “I’m mad at you.”

“What?” was my brilliant reply.

“All night you’ve been buying yourself drinks and haven’t been buying me any! I had to have a friend buy me a shot. I can’t believe what a cheapskate you’re being! I’m so mad at you I can’t even look at you right now,” She was lying, of course, manipulating me. As she stormed off, I saw her join up with the stranger on his way out from the toilet and wrap her arm around his waist. His long arm reached down to her ass and lifted the skirt grabbing it, exposing Hannah’s naked ass to anyone in the bar who was looking. I looked over at Hannah’s purse, and then back at the couple as they walked right past the dance floor and out the rear exit. For the next thirty-seven minutes, I don’t know exactly what happened.

Hannah returned through the same door alone. She had a big smile on her face. As she drew close, I saw that she had something else on her face as well. A small speck of cum dotted her chin, and a bigger gob was seeping slowly into her blouse, right beside her beautiful cleavage. As she bounded up, looking bubbly and cute as ever despite the evidence of her debauchery, she embraced me. She kissed me, and I tasted something distinct aside from the sting of liquor on her tongue. She kissed me long and hard, her mouth feeling raw and defiled, and when she broke the embrace she left a dot of cum in my chin stubble and a small wet spot on my shirt.

“I’m sorry,” she told me, “I overreacted. I went out to get some air and clear my head and I realize now that it isn’t that big of a deal that you’re conservative with money.” I nearly came my pants pressed against her when she lied to me like that. Later that night she made me eat her pussy and ass, both of which seemed loosened up as if they’d been recently fucked. With my tongue deep inside her loosened pussy, she said to me, "You're the only man I'll ever let touch my pussy," and my cock throbbed painfully. She came in my eye, rubbing her clit as I licked her used asshole. Then she gave me a handjob; she looked into my eyes as she was stroking my cock and told me, "you're the only man I'll ever love." I came immediately and I had to make her cum again. I remember my jaw being so tired, but my cock so very satisfied.

The summer before we were seniors in college, I married Hannah and made her Mrs. Doe. The day of our wedding, like every day with Hannah, was full of lies, but perhaps I will get to that later. One of the lies she told me that summer was that she enrolled in classes from 1:30 pm until 4:30 pm every weekday. In reality, Hannah never enrolled in any classes that Fall, but every day I dropped her off at 1:30 and picked her up at 4:30. Since "classes" had begun, Hannah had been applying a "sex cream" that she got at the "Romance Store" before I pleasured her orally. I believed her at first, because I felt some numbness in my tongue, and a taste not entirely cum-like in my mouth, and she would cum rather quickly, often three or four times.

One day I mistakenly opened a letter from the university that was addressed to Hannah. She was “at class,” but the letter was asking Hannah why she hadn’t enrolled in any classes and asking her to reconsider. My cock sprang to life instantaneously. The next day as I dropped her off, I decided to park a safe distance away and find out where she's going every day.

I watched as my wife, who I'd often hear claim, "I never smoke," sat cross-legged on a park bench smoking a cigarette, waiting for something...

What is my wife up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)