More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tenk tenk

When's the last time you came?

Over three weeks ago?

"Excellent, You still cum like I do right? Huge Loads?" your mom asks you as she stands by the driver's door of your car. You nod your head, letting her know that you still cum in large amounts. "OK here is what we're going to do. You're going to be my stunt cock." she says as she rushes to the passenger side door.

"umm, I'm about nine inches too short for that to work." you complain as you get into the driver's side door and pull out of the driveway. As you are about to put the car in gear and move down the street, you notice your mom has hiked her dress up and is playing with her cock.

"That should be fine, I'll do all of the long shots and then we just need the top two inches of your cock for the facial. I just need to start edging myself so that I can perform. Also whip your cock out as you need to start edging." With your mom's plan in place you start carefully driving to the studio. You unzip your jeans and take out your modest cock. You start stroking as you drive, hearing the wet slurping sounds coming from beside you. At the next stop light you look over and see your mom with her lips wrapped the tip of her cock, frantically sucking her own dick.

Would you like me to suck yours too?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)