More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

How does Catherine react?

Over balanced

Grabbing hold of her was a mistake, Catherine was not expecting it and the next thing I knew we were both flat on our backs on the floor. I had the wind knocked out of me when she landed on top of me and I could not move. She tried to stand up and slipped over on top of me. I suddenly had a face full of tit. At first I thought Catherine was crying as she sits on the floor next to me. But then I realized she was laughing. I looked around and scattered on the floor was a box of condoms. As I pulled her over she must have grabbed them. I look up at Catherine and I noticed she has in her hand an open condom. She smiles at me and says "waste not want not?"

She then reached over and pulls my cock out of my pants. As i watch i see her put the condom on the head of my cock. She then started sucking my cock through the condom. As my cock got hard she used her mouth to unroll the condom on to it. Once she got me erect she did not waste a second and removed all of her own clothes and then she climbed on top of me. I just lay there and savor the feel of first penetration as my cock slips in to her wet pussy. As she rides I take the opportunity to play with and suck her magnificent breasts.

She rides me like a horny woman. Her orgasm sends me over the edge and I fill the condom. I lay with her on the floor and she tells me the only reason she came in was her boyfriend could not get it up and she was trying to work off some sexual tension. Suddenly I hear the bell ring as a customer enters the store. I stand up to serve them while my boss tries to hide behind the counter..

What happen's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)