More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sha11ow Sha11ow

What's next?

Outside?

Sue's head eventaully began to clear. When it finally did, though, she was walking into a dark parking lot. Her whole body was tingling. She leaned against a van, but heard something... She turns invisible and slowly opens a door. Inside are three guys and a girl. One is holding her arms while a second is fucking her. The third is taping the whole thing. It sounds like a ransom. She slips inside, but watching suddenly makes her body tingle faster. Warmer. As she manuvers around, she rubs her crotch against a rolled up towel on the floor. She gasps from the sensation.

The guy on the girl spins around, startled. He reaches out slowly, his hand finding one of her plump breasts. She gasps again and tries twisting away. She lands in the camera man's lap, face against his hard on. His pants were unzipped and, unable to stop herself, she puts her mouth around his cock, sucking slow, but hard.

The other reaches out again, this time feeling her ass. He squeezes her tight butt, then gives it a hard slap. She yelps, and momentarily looses her invisability. All three are stunned for a second, but as she starts to fade again, the first starts spanking her hard. She can't focus, and the illusion drops.

"Holy shit....! This is the Invisible Woman!" He spins the camera to her and shocks his cock into her face again. "You liked this, didn't you...?! Liked this dick, superheroine slut?" He grabs her hair, pulling her head up.

"Ahh...! N - No...!" She stammers, " I'm not like that....!" She pulls back some, but starts running her tongue under the throbbing head.

"Won't give in? Good....! I'll take that challenge!" The one spanking her pulls down her tights. He grabs her hips, and pulls her back to him, pressing his dick between her perfectly rounded butt cheeks. "Feel that, hero? Feel it penetrating that perfect ass?! Nggh...! Mmm! Yeah...! Got you now....!"

He startes thrusting into her, picking up speed and . "Ahhh....! Ahh...! Not there.... Mmm! Nmm!" She bits her lip, but the waves of pleasure loosens her up. "Ahh! Ahh! M - My butt! Mmm! Uh! Unh! Up my butt...! Nghh! Ngh!"

"That's right, bitch....! I'm fucking you in the butt!" He pounds her harder. "And you're liking it...! Little tease likes getting fucked in the ass! Ngh! Nngh! Submit, slut! You're too weak...! Ngg! Ngh!" Her thrusts one more time, then spins her around so he can cum on her tits. As he does, the camera man shoves his dick into her.

"Oh man, my dick is in Susan Storm! Everyone see....? I'm shoving it into her butt....!" He starts slamming it into her. "Fuck yeah! It feels so good...! Unhh...! Nghh....! She taunts everyone, but now she's helpless....! Aren't you, Miss Good Girl? I'm violating your tight butt! Feel it? You've been defeated!" He spins her around and cums on her tits.

The third pushes her into the kidnapped girl and butt fucks her, too. "Yeah...! Oh yeah! Tell her why you can't save her...! She looks so disappointed...! You're heroine is just our whore now.... she's giving up and letting us have our way with her...!"

"I.... I'm sorry...!" Sue gasps, " his cock feels so good...! Unhh.... Unhh! Uhh! Fuck me...! Unh! I can't save her.... I'm just a weak slut who can't resist the feeling of a thick cock!" She pushes back against him until he rolls her over and cums on her tits.

Pulling her and the girl from the van, they rip away the rest of her suit. Soon, two more guys show up. They tell her to fight them off and try and save the girl. She moves towards them when a third jumps out grabs her. Lifting her legs, one thrusts into her pussy while the one holding her forces into her ass. "Got you, baby! You aren't going anywhere now!"

"Oh God...! Oh... Uhh! Uhh! Two at once...?! I... I can't.... fight that....! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Unh! Nngh! Uhh!" Her head rolls back against the one behind her. "Fuck me.... gang fuck me... please....! Ravage me.... I want it.... Oh! Ohh.... Oh yeah!"

Does anyone hear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)