More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Where do you go?

Outdoor Bistro

"Say 7 pm at Charlotte's Bistro,Olivia" getting braver "I'll sit right by the corner table on the patio!"

"Sounds great Max! see you then!" she rings off and i spend the rest of the day in anticipation of meeting her.

Getting there at 6:45 pm i take the corner table,ordering a glass of red wine while i wait. Fifteen minutes later my anticipation heightens every time another female comes onto the patio. Checking my watch 7:25 and sh's hasn't shown up or called saying she'll be late. I decide to give her another half hour,order another red wine and an appetizer of antipasto.

When i'm done eating the appetizer i recheck my watch,7:55 pm almost an hour late,guess she's not showing up! Getting out my phone i check to see if I missed any calls,none.Check for text messages again none. Time to face up to the music,I've been stood up!

Well i not going to let Olivia ruin my night, I order a main course another glass of wine. Finishing my meal by 8:45 pm i pay and make my way out the door into the night. Walking towards the intersection my phone rings,pulling it out i look down and my eyes bug out. Olivia calling now!

Take the call of let it ring

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)