More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Starting with...

Our wedding night.

Now I don't know if that was the best sex of my life, but it sure is a strong contender. And did I ever tell you how strong my husband is? Because once the reception was over and we managed to escape our guests, he princess carried me all the way from the elevator to our hotel room, which was all the way at the far corner of our floor. I did my best to not do anything to throw him off balance, but my Good Ol' Country Boy was SOLID. He could have lapped the entire floor twice over like this before even breaking a sweat. All I could do was look at his handsome focused face as he marched us towards our room and wonder how I ended up landing this strong sexy slab of beef.

Once we got into the room, he threw me onto the bed, and my tits did exactly what they had been threatening to do, (although the unintended side effects were definitely a bonus). The moment I landed, they flopped out over the top of my dress, and my new husband, who had spent all evening trying not to stare at my overstuffed cleavage, lost any and all semblance of self-control.

Pouncing on me, he mauled and pawed at them, and in-between kissing me passionately, he growled almost angrily at me. Accusing me of being a horrible woman for teasing him with my boobs like that for so long. I would have protested that I didn't mean to, but his earlier display of strength and his animal side leaking out turned me on something fierce. I should have done something to make up for it, but instead of that, I did the complete opposite. I pushed him back, and yanked the top of my dress back up, cutting off his access. I crossed my arms, pouted at him, and told him off a little for daring to speak to his wife like that.

And Lord forgive me, that was the best mistake I've ever made in my life.

His face turned almost completely red, and he grabbed my wrists. Pinning them over my head, he cupped my chubby cheeks and snarled, "Woman, I love and respect you to , and will apologize later, but right now, I want you so bad that I can't even think straight. So I am going to do whatever the fuck I want to to my wife, and you will love it." And I swear, (especially because he rarely does) I could not have gotten more wet between my legs.

Swallowing hard, I nodded weakly at him, and he, without breaking eye contact, tugged a boob back up out of my dress, before his hand dove downwards. I helped him to work it up my legs to not rip it as it was a rented dress by lifting up my hips, and thanked me with a short nod. The panties under it however, were mine, and had nothing to save them. Getting his fingers right onto the massive damp spot, he damn near tore right through them, rubbing all over and into my pussy. My eyes rolled up into my head and I groaned, feeling it even more than usual. Then I groaned again, when his mouth locked onto my boob and started sucking on it hard too.

He was, and still is, completely obsessed with my boobs. Even more so than most guys' obsession with boobs are. If there was ever a time, in all our years together, where he didn't have a hand or his mouth on at least one of them whenever we had sex, I can count them all on one hand. Even when I'm blowing him, he'd find some sort of excuse to cop a feel. He's played with them so much that if he wanted to, he can get me to cum just from playing with my nipples. That usually leads to something else happening, but we'll get to that soon enough.

At the time, the wires pairing my orgasms with boob-play were still in their formative days. But that night he played me like a fiddle. Every time his hand would get me close, he'd back off, while he sucked, lapped, licked, and nibbled all over that boob. I was going crazy from almost cumming so many times, and my arm was a little messed up from me chewing on it to stop myself from screaming, but eventually I hit the point of no return. I came hard enough to see spots in front of my eyes, but the only thing I could focus on was him just maintaining the constant stimulation on my boob, stretching out my orgasm that little bit longer, and making that first real association stick in my brain.

In the minute he gave me to catch my breath, he had lost his tux trousers and boxers, and his cock was giving me a standing ovation, before telling me to get on all fours. I never really liked doggy, because I was always embarrassed about my weight preferring to go straight to my hips and butt, and not in the sexy way. And because of all the extra dangling mass every where else kind of flops about constantly, it makes my arms sore and tired pretty quickly. But when he said that, I rolled my fat ass over and assumed the position, because I was dying to feel him inside me.

Getting on the bed behind me, he slipped all the way into me so smoothly, and lights went off in my head. He was so much harder, thicker, and hotter than ever before. He leaned forwards, getting his chest onto my back, before reaching under and popping my other boob free. He gave that one as much love as he could from there, before getting his other arm around my waist and humping me, slow at first, but he picked up speed really quickly. His head was pretty much next to mine, and he kissed all over my back, shoulders, and neck, grunting and huffing lowly in my ear, about how sexy I looked, how my soft and comfy tummy held onto him like a pillow, how he loved feeling my boob bounce around in his hand, how much my tight and hot pussy was quivering around him, and how all of that was going to make him cum so good.

And cum so good he did. Pulling me into him, (or him to me, if we're being perfectly honest), his hot cum blasted into me, and combined with his strained breathing, it made me feel so good, that I had my own mini-orgasm, from making him orgasm. My arms were burning, but I made myself stay up for as long as I could, so that he could rest and enjoy his glow, before pulling out of me.

We then took a bit of time to fully undress, doing our best not to stain anything, before snuggling in close under the covers, whispering to each other how happy we were, and how much we loved each other, before falling asleep as husband and wife.

Little did I know, how much kinkier my husband actually was, and how much he would make me his into perfect sex-muse.

When did that start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)