More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

It all started with...

Our list of Characters

Here lies a list of all our characters, introduced or mentioned in Neighbors Next Door. I hope this helps you catch up to speed and clear away any confusions while following our story. Thank you for supporting us, and we hope you enjoy!

Stacey's Notes!

List of interesting individuals per say, turns out a lot goes on at work if you pay attention. I noticed as of late that V has been a bit empty headed lately, like gazing off into the sky when i'm trying to spark up a conversation nowadays. Seems it all started when she mentioned her neighbor, so i'll start with that! Sure information can be difficult to come to, but that is nothing a little detective work can't fix! Gotta love social media hehe!

Viola - (Age 24) Redhead, nice ass, small B size tits. Our lead protagonist, she is social yet modest, struggling in adjusting into the adult life. Her lack of a father figure left her lacking confidence in her actions, yet at times small glimpses of her inner nature can be revealed at times. A developing young adult who still requires a push to set her onto the right direction. Works a secretary job positioned in the sixth floor of the building. Recently moved into a cheap, cramped apartment complex only to find her bedroom window practically touching the window of her annoying neighbor next door. At least, that is until one fateful night...

Robin - (Age 43) Light Brown hair, total dadbod with an extremely nice ass. The guy who has been Keeping up Viola so that she seems to come into the office in a bad mood every morning. Has some interesting tattoos on the inside of his arms, and looks like a typical dad. From the rumors I hear about him, used to be quite the bad boy, but seems to keep to himself most of the time. Acts the part of the doting dad, but the way V has been talking about what she hears, sounds like he is quite loud and oblivious about being a loud guy. Single dad of two girls, but seems he's at least dating somebody from the noises. Course, two daughters by different moms, and a girlfriend... I'm thinking that he at least knows his way around a woman. Might be something to look into if V ever has me over.

Lauren - (Age 32) Robin's Girlfriend. Large DD tits, a few extra pounds, but has a gorgeous smile and dark hair. Works at a little hotel near the airport and lives in a house on the other side of the city. Currently seems to stay over at Robin's enough that Viola comments on the noise. Seems to be a total mom type, but the way she doodles and works with her hands suggest that she's got a lot more going on than just a front desk job. Note to self: See about getting in with her... could use a discreet place to meet a friend one of these nights on the cheap.

Stacy - (Age 28) Blonde, hazel eyes and sporting an hourglass figure and a smoking hot body! Secretary at Viola's office building stationed in the sixth floor, I LIVE for the gossip and am often quite the chatterbox. I call Viola as "V" in a playful nature, often teasing her at every chance I get. She secretly loves the gossip but doesn't know it yet, she's such a poor innocent little soul, it's no wonder I have to take her under my wing. If it wasn't for me. Joey would be all over her since day one! Speaking of, he's been looking according to that list I found. A wide rumor I hear around is that I sleep with a lot of employees? I mean if they're calling me a slut, they aren't wrong. But the idea of me fucking any person in the building is absurd, i just sleep with the good ones that's all. With a body like mine and my persuasive talented tongue, I make sure I'm often the one who comes out on top, even if I'm usually the bottom. Wink!

Miranda - (Age 20) Robin's Eldest Daughter. Nice C Cup tits and dark blonde hair. A bit shorter than Robin, noticeably so, and looks a bit younger than she is, but that might be due to her little Crazy Girl thing she's got going on. From what I can tell, she's a bit of a gamer girl and plays a musical instrument for hours at a time.

Titania - (Age 18) Robin's Younger Daughter. Large C cup breasts and light Brown Hair, almost perfectly matching her father's Shade. The quieter of the girls, she's also really tall. At least three inches taller than her father, and that can't be easy. High school is rough for anybody as a senior, and being taller than most of the senior boys has got to suck. Seems that she keeps quiet most of the time, but pays attention to EVERYTHING. Knows a lot more than she lets on, I'm sure of it.

Joey - (Age 28) Dark haired fellow sporting square shoulders and a broad fit chest to boot. A bit of a cartoon shmuck stationed to work at the fifth floor, constantly oogles the female employees any chances he gets. Apparently he created a popular list passed around the building which labels every female worker and what their 'special talents' may be. May or may not be fucking a coworkers wife, but really he's probably fucked a lot of wives behind his oblivious coworkers' backs. Fingers crossed he wears a condom at least.

Robert - (Age 35) Tall blonde raised with good manners. Teacher's pet, follows the rules and is known as the office buzzkill down at the fifth floor where he is stationed. Takes his job serious, must be since he is oblivious that his coworker Joey is not so secretly fucking his wife Brianna. Apparently she enjoys anal, but I bet Robert wouldn't know.

Brianna - (Age 35) Brunette, medium height and a slim build with nice curves. Brags about being offered the job of being a bikini model but dismissed it in favor of marrying and moving in with Robert. Apparently isn't getting enough dick at home since she is borrowing Joey's cock on the side. According to Joey, she does anal and has the best head game. I hope the dick is worth it.

Sylvia - (Age 43) Brunette, very rounded jiggly ass and an average bust size to show, I'd say maybe C cup tits at best. V's mom, and it totally shows! Her friends often compliment her that her daughter came out resembling her so much! She doesn't talk much about V's dad , if at all, but it is very clear she has fond memories of him. Cares very very deeply for Viola, and calls on her from time to time. Also secretly likes her posts on social media, don't think I wouldn't notice Sylvia! Heh, she might be a bit overprotective from what I hear, but she is proud of her baby and supports her all the way forward.

Cindy - (26) Brunette, tall and lean and quite the confident attitude! I like her, she knows how to play the game well. She is one of your best, most certified workers while on the clock. Once the shift ends, so does her seriousness as she gets down to party and have fun! Well, maybe not to the same extent as I do, but we can't all be me after all. She seems to hit it off well with V, so thats good for her. Has a sexxxy british accent too, the kind of voice that travels through you and leaves you shivering for more. Though she's not as sneaky as she would like to be, I can see past her little act. She may be tough and assertive but underneath that thick skin she's a little softy at heart. Don't think I don't see the way you look at V, Cindy! I know the way you tease, and how you do that to her is much more personal I can tell! Now if only V got the hint...

Edward "Eddy" - (38) Bald, brief, cuts to the point. Works as a waiter at Thirsty's bar, nothing much on him aside from his history of employment at the place. I guess he's familiar with a lot of loyal customers, including our little brit, Cindy. Nothing sexual though, as far as I know.

Miki - (20) Long Black hair, Hazel eyes, nice little B cup Breasts, and very Japanese. According to her mom's extremely proud facebook page, she's the next Olympic Champion, due to dethrone Rhonda Rousey forever as an american judo legend, and so on and so forth. The gal lives at home, goes to college and has a tiger mom. Looks like she doesn't even have her own facebook page. Definitely needs a life and some joy in it.

Sensei John - (56) A very wiry man, with short dark hair. extremely fit for his age, probably because he teaches Judo five times a week. Very Married, and happily so, it looks like. Amazingly, appears to be exactly what he says he is. A guy who loves Judo and his family. Has a few kids, looks like, and they all take the kids classes he teaches. Well, there had to be one boring one, I guess...

Kadasha - (32) Dark Hair, dark complexion, gorgeous D cups, and really friendly. Shares a lot of child care duties with her neighbor Ashley, and often has lots of friends over for big parties. These get pretty loud and fun, from what I hear. Haven't been to any, but I might have heard about one or two. Nothing too crazy, but totally tuck the kids into bed before venturing out there.

Ashley - (28) Dark Brown hair, pale and haunted look sometimes. C cups, and a nice smile. Might want to cut down a little on that pack a day habit, but otherwise not a bad person. Think she might have a thing for her neighbor, and isn't subtle about it at all. However, seems that she is very married and her hubby isn't the type to let her play around. Not sure exactly if he's in prison or just got out, but either way, not a situation that would be fun to be involved in.

Becca - (39) Bright Red hair, large D cup breasts, nice ass, and a sweetheart. I think. I'm not really sure. Rumor has it that she used to be with Robin, but it didn't end well. She's very intelligent, and I know she works at Thirsty's as a Bartender occasionally. Gets along with a lot of people, but doesn't seem to ever keep the same group around for long. Has a lot of opinions, and isn't shy about sharing them and explaining why you should agree. For a long time. Uhm... I'm starting to see why it might have ended badly between her and Robin. Moving on.

Gary - (26) Medium height, medium build, overall decent. Has a big mouth, that is he speaks his mind about others openly... behind closed doors. More bark than bite on him, though i hear he has had a few fights before. Cute, not to mention he has a not so subtle crush on V. Poor girl just won't give him a small taste of the goods. Maybe I'll give him a cookie someday, if he behaves.

Randall - (46) Medium height, slightly chubby on the tummy, two faced but not in a fun way. Ugh, my boss. The big cheese, the top of the food chain, Mr. Hotshot himself. I don't like him, nobody does. But we kiss his ass in hopes of a raise. He usually does what he can to avoid work himself, just leaning back on his chair watching videos on his computer. Must be nice to have a private office, all fhat free space to yourself. You'll never find me on my knees for him.

Sam- (24) Short dark hair, slim, and looks like an eighties teen magazine cover. Rumor mill has him as living in Viola's building, and occasionally running a few role playing games at the local college. Don't know what he does for a living, but looks strangely familiar. Lives with a gal, but seems that there is NOTHING going on there, amazingly. Instead, he seems to be all business, except when I see him around his girlfriend, Kelly. That's when he seems to relax and let go somewhat. Apparently a pretty good dancer. Wouldn't mind taking him for a test ride, and I KNOW Kelly would be fine with it if I asked her.

Kelly- (22) Long Blonde hair, curvy, full D breasts. Kelly seems to be Sam's girlfriend. Seems she recently transferred colleges just to move near him. Apparently lives on campus, but is a frequent visitor at Sam's apartment. Checking out her profile revealed a LOT of shots with her and Sam and girls in costume at various conventions. That and about a million selfies of Cosplays. That of course led to her Experiences list... and I must say, she's got quite an imagination. Absolutely a slut, but seems that Sam's Ok with it, far as I can tell from his positive comments on her kinkier ideas.

So far that's all I've found as of yet, though when a friend passed by and shoulder glanced at my list she commented saying this is some creepy stalker stuff. Eh, I uhhh didn't think of it in that way really. Huh. But wait it can't be stalker stuff! I'm merely doing this because I'm bored, it has nothing to do with or any gross stuff like that. Besides, doesn't hurt to know your surroundings a little bit. It's totally not a stalker list, more like aaaaaa gossip list, yea! I mean when life get's boring, you gotta make it interesting somehow!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)