More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drake G. Reaper Drake G. Reaper

Stick with the X-men or see what chaos is erupting with the other teams.

Other X-men start down the path to being a Dragon

While Rogue and Kitty are munching on chips and downing sodas we find Betsy Braddock otherwise known as Psylocke is relaxing by the pool. Getting a tan using a new tanning cream with a dragon on a beach on it. Currently tanning her back Betsy hasn't noticed that she's gotten longer along with the growth of some black scales along her back.

"Hm this is nice I wish things were like this more often." Bets says stretching out her neck in the process giving it a couple more inches.

Looking down at her body she wonders have her tits gotten bigger? Oh well back to getting she thinks stretching out her body making it just a bit longer.

* * *

Meanwhile over at the avengers tower the Jade Giantess known as the sensational She-Hulk is carrying any number of foods with her to snack on. Kicking the door of the fridge to close it she walks out of the kitchen she sees Jan lounging on the couch.

"Hey Jan how ya doing." She-Hulk says to the Wasp.

"Oh hi Jen what's up." Jan replies.

"Oh not much just grabbing some food what about you." Jen replies.

"Sure you do that." Jan says lowering her sunglasses showing piercing yellow eyes with slits instead of the usual brown.

"I know not all of us can eat this much and look this great." Jen says referencing her Hulk metabolism as she exits though it seems she does have a bit of a paunch on her gut.

Rolling her eyes at Jen, Jan pushes up her sunglasses going back to her book and drinking from her smoothie with a straw.

Back with the X-men or stick with the Avengers as they change.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)