More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brown94 Brown94

Who should Naruto meet first ?

Oswald Cobblepot

Oswald Cobblepot - His family was run out of town because of the Wayne family , He might seek , with Batman and Spiderman with the Avengers and Justice league respectively he has to keep crime low.

New York has liberty City and Gotham problems and he has the Ghost who is interested in meeting the phantom.

How did Naruto gain his powers many would wonder

Flashback

Long ago Naruto goal was to be a kid and have fun, live life and just be himself. However as a kid he hardly ever goes your way and so when his parents died something in him snapped and he went from a happy kid to a violent kid. He snapped at everyone and started had problems with authority and making friends.

He couldn't except the fact that his parents were dead or the fact that the way they died. They died of gang and because of the corrupt police and people of the city.

Flashback

Oswald was in New York City , he and the rest of the mobs and mafia and other criminal enterprises in New York City.

In many ways this place is better than Gotham. Here crime isn't contested and everything was peaceful until one day...

He met another costume crusader in New York City. His name is Puma and he is based in New York City, used to be liberty City.

How do you think Oswald and the rest of the criminals of the underworld should meet the Phantom ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)